PDA

View Full Version : Providing breeding service and quick HA trade.

PokeTrainer12
06-06-2016, 06:19 PM
They are all in regular pokeballs, not really a fan of rare or hack balls. The pokemon with extensive detailing are ready to trade, with special requests, I can change things around. These pokemon are bred to be competitive, with natures and ivs. All missing ivs are the ivs the pokemon shouldn't use.

Just asking for another HA pokemon back. Just private message me to make a trade or comment on this. If you really want the poke, we can sort something out with any poke, doesn't have to be a HA poke, just looking to help you guys out. I am looking for a HA porygon, don't really mind anything else like stats or ivs as long as its HA.

well I have
- 6iv Beldum in jolly nature
-5iv missing spA Dratini with HA and egg move extreme speed with an adamant nature. male or female
-5iv missing spA Gligar with HA and egg move batton pass with and impish nature. male/female. ((also have 6iv female with HA and egg move))
-5iv missing Attack Gastly in timid nature. male/female
-5iv missing Attack Eevee with HA in timid nature. male/female
-5iv missing SpA Torchic with HA in adamant nature. male only.
-5iv missing Attack Froakie with HA in timid nature. male/female.
-5iv missing Attack Pichu with HA with egg moves charge and encore in timid nature. Male only.
-5iv Scyther missing SpA with HA in impish nature. Male/female.
-5iv Feebas missing Attack with and without HA in calm nature. Male/female.
-HA eevee. Male/female.
-5iv Eevee missing Attack in timid nature. ((Mainly to evolve to Jolteon))
-5iv Mudkip missing SpA in adamant nature, with egg move avalanche. Male/female.
-5iv riolu with HA in jolly nature, with egg moves Endure, Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Vaccum Wave. Male/female
-5iv Togepi in Calm Nature, with egg move Nasty Plot. Male only. (serene grace)
-HA magby. Male/Female.
-HA Snivy. Male only.
-HA Oshawatt. Male only.
-5iv Magnemite missing Attack in Timid Nature. (magnet pull)
-HA Swablu. Male/Female.
-HA Bulbasaur. Male only.
-HA Fletchling in jolly nature with egg moves tail wind and quick guard. Male/Female.
-HA Chicorita. Male only.
-HA Chespin. Male only.

Happy trading guys :D