PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the following Pokémon with HA...

Elitist_Alchemist935
06-24-2016, 01:06 AM
As said above I need the following Pokemon with HA...
*Piplup
*Miltank
*Amaura
*Tyrunt
*Cranidos
*Larvesta
And among others that I do not have but reply with any that you have end I'll reply back to see if I need the ones you have and in return I can give you the following with at least 5 perfect Individual Values and HA in exchange...
-Gible
-Ralts
-Tepig
-Oshawott
-Bulbasaur
-Dratini
-Torchic
-Cyndaquil
-AND MORE THAT I WILL LIST WHEN I IV BREED THEM!!!
Thanks for taking the time to consider! :)

Type: Null111
06-24-2016, 01:47 AM
I have HA Charmander and Chikorita, and I think Chespin..I can breed you Though, I'd have to check out my Ds when I'm not so sleepy, lol. I'll be online at some point tomorrow. Laters! Good Luck! Have a good night!

Elitist_Alchemist935
06-24-2016, 02:26 AM
Thanks just PM me when you're ready! :)

acfhr
06-25-2016, 02:05 AM
I can get you Squirtle, Growlithe and I think Riolu in exchange for Tepig and Oshawott. :)

Type: Null111
06-25-2016, 03:52 AM
I will get to work on those either this weekend or next. And after that I'll be on vacation. I'll keep you updated. Just let me know Genders and if you want any to be nicknamed or if you want me to breed you them, and you breed them further. Its up to you. Have a great night!

Inari
06-25-2016, 09:15 AM
Hello! I know for sure I can get you Treecko, Turtwig, Chimchar and Fennekin. I think I have a HA Mudkip somewhere and I may have a HA Piplup though I'm not too sure on these two. I don't really mind what you give me :) any breedjects shall do.