PDA

View Full Version : LF Hidden Ability Legendary Birds.

Master Poketim
06-25-2016, 02:03 AM
I heard that they released the hidden ability legendary birds with hidden ability. I missed out on these and will trade previous older legit events, or shiny flawless kb pokemon dating back to year 2014 before the time of powersaves, which caused me to quit.

Pm Me if you have what i'm looking for and let me know what you are looking for. I'll tell you what I have for trade.

Cheers,

Poketim.

- - - Updated - - -

I found out you can still get the events... Does anyone know where to get the codes for the 3 birds

venxhero
06-25-2016, 02:07 AM
If you have an account on the Pokemon website, the whole Trainer Membership card thing before June (I think?) you will receive an email containing the 3 codes for the Trio Bird.

You can try making an account and see if they'll email you the codes. Unless you have one already, check your email that you used to sign up.

Master Poketim
06-25-2016, 04:10 PM
How do I sign up for the newsletter?

Thanks.

venxhero
07-01-2016, 11:13 PM
For all I know, if you make an account and go to your email to make the account valid, it already counts. Like I said earlier, I think a friend told me you need to be a member before June.

I happen to sign up in Spring and made my account valid then when June came around, they sent an email to everyone who has an valid account with the Pokemon website. I didn't even think we'll be able to get the HA Bird Trio unless traded from JPN or EU, but my friend told me that the Pokemon site is sending out emails (HA Bird Trio) with codes.

If you signed up and didn't get it, then I guess its over? Unless someone who has the codes and didn't use them, then you can still obtain them as long as they give you the 16 digit codes c: