PDA

View Full Version : LF the following pokemons to complete pokedex.

Master Poketim
06-25-2016, 02:14 PM
Hi pokebayers,

I' am currently looking for a list of pokemons to complete a live pokedex. I dont' care if they are kalo borns, i don't care about their natures, I don't care about ivs or natures, or abilities. I just need the physical pokemon to complete the pokedex.

In return, I can trade you a pokemon back 1 for 1. Or I can trade you a hand breed pokemon with good natures and ivs, hatched during masuda method hatching. (1 for 5, i have some tyrunts, tirtougas, froakies, and ferroseeds with rare egg moves) Or I can trade you a shiny pokemon for 10 of the pokemons on the list. Again, I don't care if you transfer them, catch them in the wild, get them from wonder trade, clone them, get the from friend safari, etc. I just need a physical copy of each. I will be starting a new X game, so some of the easy to get ones will be captured soon. however, this is the list I' am looking for. For a legit japanese event Volcanion, I'll trade good stuff (old events, or shiny flawless kalos born legit pokemon dating back to 2013)

If you want to donate or breed for me that's fine as well, Much appreciated :). We can do a wonder trade, i can breed for you and you can breed for me etc, or if i have it I'll give you what you want if you are also completing pokedex.

Nidorina
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Kadabra + everstone, will give back everstone to you afterwards
Poliwhirl
Poliwrath
Dodrio
Dewgong
Gastly
Haunter + everstone, will give back everstone to you afterwards
Krabby
Electrode
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Magmar
Omastar
Dragonair
Bayleef
Quilava
Croconaw
Furret
Togetic
Natu
Flaffy
Ampharos
Sudowoodo
Hoppip
Jumpluff
Pineco
Swinub
Houndoom
Sceptile
Combusken
Marshtomp
Swampert
Lotad
Shifty
Wingull
Slaking
Vibrava
Whiscash
Glalie
Huntail
Salamance
Metang
Grotle
Prinplup
Bibarel
Luxio
Bastiodon
Burmy
Wormadam
Combee
Cherubi
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Chingling
Bronzong
Mime Jr
Hippowdon
Carnivine
Lumineon
Weaville
Servine
Pignite
Dewott
Lilllup
Simisage
Pansear
Simipour
Pidove
Swoobat
Tympole
Swadloon
Krokorok
Carracosta
Solosis
Duosion
Swanna
Vanillite
Klinklang
Eeletrik
Elgyem
Accelgor
Hydreigon
Doublade
Pumpkaboo
Volcanion Japanese event.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can give me all of the above at once, i'll give you a few good old events/ shiny kbs, etc.

Mimispider
06-26-2016, 02:11 PM
i can get almost every pokemon in your list except volcanion because i only have one. do you have a genesect?

Master Poketim
06-26-2016, 05:08 PM
Deal a genesect for all the above except volcanion

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be back to trade in a few hours