PDA

View Full Version : LF JPN S.Ho-Oh Event;

venxhero
06-26-2016, 07:49 AM
I'm looking for the JPN Shiny Ho-Oh from Pokemon Center: Opening Gift, along with the special move: Celebrate c:

http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/250.shtml

A friend of mine is searching one in the mean time, so I thought I should try asking here.

I prefer a non-clone one, no hacks either.

If you have one and willing to trade, please post the nature of it. It would be nice to tell me how you obtain it as well.
I'm offering 5-6IV shinies, events, shiny events, etcs.

I MAY toss in another Pokemon or two, if the S.Ho-Oh happens to have the nature I want along with good stats n-n
I will also provide the list of shinies & events to you through PM if we have an offer.

Please don't expect me to automatic give you 3 Pokemons for this JPN S.Ho-Oh. If it has what I ask for, then maybe I will consider it as long as it's legit and not cloned. IF you happen to have it and willing to trade, feel free to PM me and list some Pokemon you are looking for/want and I'll see if I have it. I will let you know ALONG with MY LIST of Pokemon I will be offering to you.

Thank you for reading!

Master Poketim
06-26-2016, 06:10 PM
I'm interested in one too. Trade Mr. Cloud first then who ever has spare can trade with me.