PDA

View Full Version : Giratina and shiny yveltal

Mimispider
07-03-2016, 07:22 PM
ok so i have a shiny giratina from wonder trade (hacked) and a shiny yveltal from the events. if anyone is interested in these pokemon here is a few things you need to know.

1) i will only accept shiny legendaries or shiny events.
2) i will need to know if the pokemon is hacked.

Master Poketim
07-03-2016, 10:44 PM
What do you want for your shiny pikachu, I only want it if you evolve it into a raichu first.

Mimispider
07-03-2016, 11:36 PM
it depends on what you can give. is it legendary? is it shiny? is it a shiny legendary?

Pokem
07-04-2016, 01:51 AM
Which legendarys would you like for the shiny giratina, and what level is is?

Mimispider
07-04-2016, 06:53 AM
the shiny giratina is level 100 from the movie event and i received it from wonder trade. i dont have anything in mind right now, so make a deal and if i dont have what you're offering then we can arrange a trade :)

Inari
07-04-2016, 10:05 AM
the shiny giratina is level 100 from the movie event and i received it from wonder trade. i dont have anything in mind right now, so make a deal and if i dont have what you're offering then we can arrange a trade :)

Just saying but if it's an event and you received it off Wondertrade it is 100% a hacked Giratina.

UltraSound
07-04-2016, 10:15 AM
Just saying but if it's an event and you received it off Wondertrade it is 100% a hacked Giratina.

To add to this and explain it - most events are wonderlocked, meaning that they can't be traded through wonder trade. If they CAN be traded, they're most likely not legit events, someone's messed with their game to make a legit looking event pass in the wonder trade.

UltraSound
07-05-2016, 03:07 PM
I went ahead and hid the discussion that happened here, perhaps a tad too heated to be considered ok discussion. No one was spamming, nor was anyone scamming, but in the future, do state if you're not sure if a pokémon is legitimate or not, specially if you got it through wondertrade. Better safe than sorry, yeah?