PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Trouble with Extralink

DejaVu146
03-07-2012, 09:44 PM
So when I go to enter someone else's Extralink, my connection goes red and I can't find anyone's extralink. Does anyone know why? I have the same problem when I go to the Underground in D/P/PL. Is there something I'm not doing correctly? I just need to know, or else I can't populate Black City =P

Gaming Master 2000
03-07-2012, 10:05 PM
I've found the Entralink tricky and not very well explained in game (although I will admit I haven't looked too well). That said I did find out the other day that the person whose world you want to go to must be in their world (not the Entralink) and have their C-Gear turned on. Then you go to the Entralink and cross a bridge and it will take you into their world.

I don't know if that's the problem you're having but that's a problem I had the other day.

Exflar
03-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Perhaps your DS is having connectivity issues.

DejaVu146
03-07-2012, 11:40 PM
I have no idea because I tried it on my DS and 3DS and it does the same with both. I'll have all 3 connection bars and as soon as I walk on the bridge, I lose all of them.

Exflar
03-08-2012, 01:03 AM
For the bridge connection, both players must warp to Entralink from one of the cities around the Entralink (Nimbasa, Driftveil, Mistralton, Iccirus, Opelucid, Lacunosa, Undella, Blackcity/Whiteforest or any of the routes in between)

If you are anywhere between Nuvema Town or Route 4 when you warp, you will not be able to enter the other player's world.