PDA

View Full Version : ~ I WISH TO FILL MY POKEDEX!! ~

Toby Ryuzaki
07-29-2016, 06:07 PM
POKEDEX COMPLETION

Hello, i'm on a journey to finishing my National Dex in Omega Ruby before the big game arrives (Pokemon Sun & Moon). I need help from anyone out there who is willing to help me complete my pokedex. If anyone needs help to fill their pokedex, i can help too if possible. I have completed my Regional Dex which is the Hoenn Region (Gen 3).

PM me to negotiate our trades and stuff but i do have one condition. I will and shall not trade any of the legends i have and i will not ask any legends from any of the players due to a bad past of mine that cause me to have trust issues. I will only ask for pokemons that is needed for my pokedex (excluding legends). Oh and i do not wish to have any shiny pokemons and do not have any shiny pokemons on trade. Happy Trading and Thank You in Advanced. :D

PS: If you see a "#" in the list, it means i have it in my pokedex.

For now i'll just be asking for Gen 1 and 2 pokemons i need. I'll update more soon as i search through other Generations in my pokedex.

GEN 1
-Ekans
-Nidorina
-Nidorino
-Bellsprout
-Farfetch
-Exeggcute
-Jynx

GEN 2
-Ledyba
-Sudowoodo
-Hoppip
-Yanma
-Wooper
-Dunsparce
-Snubbull
-Shuckle
-Sneasel
-Teddiursa
-Swinub
-Houndour
-Smeargle
-Smoochum
-Magby
-Miltank

Elitist_Alchemist935
07-31-2016, 02:32 AM
Hello :) I could help you with a majority of those mons. Just one quick question. Do you have any HA mons?

Inari
08-01-2016, 08:55 AM
You guys are creating a trade in someone else's thread.. If you want to help Toby Ryuzaki out just pm them and if you two wish to start trading I'd do it via PMs too. Makes things less confusing here.

UltraSound
08-01-2016, 10:40 AM
^What Tam said, please take it to private messages, the chat or visitor messages, it's rude to just start doing your own thing in someone elses thread.