PDA

View Full Version : Greninja134's Themed Battles #1!

Greninja134
08-04-2016, 04:54 AM
Hello everyone! I am Greninja134, and I am announcing a new "series"! It is called Themed Battles! It is where I battle using certain Pokémon! The first theme will be...

Starter Pokémon!

I'm starting the series with Starter Pokémon! This will be split into 3 different battles. Grass starters, fire starters, and water starters. You can pick which part you want to do! If you beat me, you will recieve any starter of your choice!

If you want to see which Pokémon I will be using or you want to battle me, please see my Battles section! When you place your request, please tell me what Pokémon you want if you win! Goodbye, everyone! I hope to see you battling me sometime! ;)

Banned Pokémon
The following Pokémon and any of its forms NOT allowed to use in these battles. If you place a request with one or more of these Pokémon, the request will automatically be declined.

-Mew -Mewtwo -Ho-Oh -Lugia -Groudon -Kyogre -Rayquaza -Jirachi -Deoxys -Dialga -Palkia -Giratina -Darkrai -Shaymin
-Arceus -Victini -Reshiram -Zekrom -Kyruem -Keldeo -Meloetta -Genesect -Xerneas -Yveltal -Zygarde -Hoopa -Volcanion

- - - Updated - - -

No replies? Wow

SpookyNanner
08-04-2016, 02:00 PM
I would but I do not have any battle ready Starters XD

Sakura Mamiya
08-04-2016, 02:09 PM
I might battle, but I'll need to train a few Pokemon for my team first.

Greninja134
08-04-2016, 10:14 PM
@SpookyNanner
You don't have to use starters! I meant MY TEAM will use starters. Yours can be any as long as it doesn't include banned Pokémon. :)

@Sakura Mamiya
No need! The Base Rules are set to Normal!

SpookyNanner
08-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Ohhhh ok, I could try sometime :)

Greninja134
08-06-2016, 05:15 AM
If anyone else wants to join before the next Themed Battle is announced go ahead!