PDA

View Full Version : Eeveelutions in Alola

S.A. Natsu
08-06-2016, 02:08 AM
So, I decided to post a thread of a theory my friend came up with at work. We were talking about Eeveelutions and he was saying how he thinks the Eeveelutions are over now and there's no more to come. I said that's impossible unless the make at least one for each typing. It is, after all, the Evolution Pokemon. Then my friend hit me with a theory. What is the Eeveelutions, including Eevee, maybe, all get new Alola Forms and typings. We have 18 types, and 8 Eeveelutions, so, if we gave each on a new type, we'd get 16 Eeveelutions right away. Now if we added just one more Eeveelution and gave it an Alola form on top of that, we'd have the 18 types completed. I think... Math is not my strong point. Writing and reading is, so I might be wrong on this. But either way, this is my friend's theory, and if we toy around with it a bit, I'm sure we could make it fit logically. This idea caught me offguard so I wanted to post it.

Sakura Mamiya
08-06-2016, 03:14 AM
I think introducing nine to ten Eeveelutions in one generation would be too much. I know we just got a large news drop just a few days ago, so the introduction of so many Pokemon wouldn't be uncommon anymore, but some part of me thinks introducing so many from the same evolution line at once would overwhelm the fanbase. It could happen, but I have doubts. Another thing I believe I should bring up, there also seems to be a reveal pattern already in place with them (excluding Gen 1, all the others were introduced in an even generation), but who knows, Game Freak/The Pokemon Company might break that pattern.

TheRealOGMeifwa
11-27-2016, 09:49 AM
probrably not because of the eevee z move it shows the 8 eeveelutions so no

Joelfc1987
12-18-2016, 05:57 PM
where can i get this eevee z move?

UltraSound
12-19-2016, 02:55 PM
where can i get this eevee z move?

In the Thrifty Megamart, there is a man who will ask you to battle 8 trainers around Alola. He won't give you a location though, he gives you a hint and you need to look for the people with those hints. Do that and return to the man, battle him and he will give you Eevium Z with which you'll be able to use the Eevee Z move.