PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Trade Station Pokemon Stats

3eland
11-09-2011, 05:58 AM
Is it me or does anyone else find it frustrating when your going through the trades and you see a Pokemon you really like and you click on it for more information and NOTHING... no move set, nature, stats, nothing... I mean, I have many awesome Pokemon to offer including legit caught/hatched shinies, legendaries, etc... but when I see a trade that the offer hasn't even bothered to fill out the form I just pass them up; and you can't say "I put so many up I can't be bothered by filling out the information for all of them" because it doesn't take very long, just start your game, go to your PC Box and as you do the trades just quickly check the summary of the Pokemon...
**End Rant**

**Also I apologize if this is the wrong place to put this, but it has to do with me searching through the Pokemon White/Black trades so figured this was the best place :D**

ZoruaBoo
11-09-2011, 07:23 AM
Good rant! That really annoys me as well, especially when someone offers a legend and you don't know if it's an event or a in-game caught one.

Lucarimew
11-09-2011, 09:00 AM
Yeah and don't forget shinies, how can you tell if it's flawless, hacked or legit? It really does annoy me