PDA

View Full Version : Five shinies of your choice... :)

Astral Vapors
03-11-2012, 05:39 AM
So here's the deal. I've been trying (and failing) to hatch either a shiny Mime Jr. or shiny Phione for what seems like ages now. I'm to the point where I'm willing to give FIVE shinies to anyone who can offer me a legit and 5th gen hatched Mime Jr. or Phione. I have nearly 300 shinies of all kinds, all legit and either hatched or transferred. Feel free to ask if I have a particular shiny, or I can compose a comprehensive list and PM it to you for added incentive :) I realize hatching shinies is a huge pain in the butt, so if anyone is in fact willing to help me out with this I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance!

-Astral Vapors

Silverkiwi78
03-12-2012, 09:44 PM
would it have to be hatched? I can probably chain it for you

truffledude12
03-12-2012, 10:57 PM
So here's the deal. I've been trying (and failing) to hatch either a shiny Mime Jr. or shiny Phione for what seems like ages now. I'm to the point where I'm willing to give FIVE shinies to anyone who can offer me a legit and 5th gen hatched Mime Jr. or Phione. I have nearly 300 shinies of all kinds, all legit and either hatched or transferred. Feel free to ask if I have a particular shiny, or I can compose a comprehensive list and PM it to you for added incentive :) I realize hatching shinies is a huge pain in the butt, so if anyone is in fact willing to help me out with this I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance!

-Astral Vapors
i have a hacked shiny mime jr and all i ask in return is a normal linoone and a normal mime jr
Astral Vapors i promise you this is the best deal you will ever get EVER
think it over

Astral Vapors
03-14-2012, 04:02 AM
A friend of mine was able to hatch me a shiny Mime Jr., but from what I can tell there's no way to delete a thread! Thank you to those who replied, but I did in fact get a shiny Mime Jr. as well as a Phione :D