PDA

View Full Version : LF: Dream Ball Intimidate Qwilfish!

Inari
09-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Hello peeps!

I'm looking for a Dream Ball HA Qwilfish which can only be obtained through transfer from the Dream World in Gen 5.

To anyone that has one, I will be willing to trade up to 3 Dream Ball HA Pokemon for this!

Hope someone can help out :)

-Tamm

RedHuntress
09-12-2016, 01:59 PM
Hey! I can trade you one. I know you offered DB pokés but do you have apricorn ones by chance?

Inari
09-12-2016, 04:22 PM
Hey! I can trade you one. I know you offered DB pokés but do you have apricorn ones by chance?

Yeah I have many apricorn ball Pokemon as well :) are there any you're looking for in particular? Also is the Qwilfish female?

RedHuntress
09-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Yeah I have many apricorn ball Pokemon as well :) are there any you're looking for in particular? Also is the Qwilfish female?
Hmm, not really, I just like to collect them :o but I really like murkrow and sneasel. So any ball you have one of them is fine~ If not I am in need of a everstone!
And sure :3 I'll breed you a HA female.

Inari
09-12-2016, 05:10 PM
Hmm, not really, I just like to collect them :o but I really like murkrow and sneasel. So any ball you have one of them is fine~ If not I am in need of a everstone!
And sure :3 I'll breed you a HA female.

I think I have Love Ball Murkrow and Moon Ball Sneasel I can trade :) I can also lob an everstone with it too! I got plenty x3 I got Sneasels ready to go but I'll have to breed Murkrow :) I should be ready soonish but I might disappear for dinner.

RedHuntress
09-12-2016, 05:19 PM
I think I have Love Ball Murkrow and Moon Ball Sneasel I can trade :) I can also lob an everstone with it too! I got plenty x3 I got Sneasels ready to go but I'll have to breed Murkrow :) I should be ready soonish but I might disappear for dinner.
Moon ball sneasel be it! :D I'll be able to trade in around 1 hour if that's fine so Imma be waiting, gonna PM you my FC in a few.

Inari
09-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Moon ball sneasel be it! :D I'll be able to trade in around 1 hour if that's fine so Imma be waiting, gonna PM you my FC in a few.

An hour works for me as well :) and I'll send you mine as well n.n