PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here able to breed Elegant pattern Vivillon?

Regipsychic
09-12-2016, 10:05 PM
I am looking for someone whose native Vivillon pattern is the Elegant (purple) pattern. I am seeking to get eggs of that kind and hatch them, so that I can have my own Elegant Vivillon with my trainer I.D. and all that. I have every Vivillon pattern, including the event ones, as well as some good hidden abilities and event legendaries to trade. I am willing to give a lot for a batch of elegant eggs. We will discuss the desired nature and all that if you are able to help me with this. Thank you.

Mimispider
09-13-2016, 04:09 PM
I am looking for someone whose native Vivillon pattern is the Elegant (purple) pattern. I am seeking to get eggs of that kind and hatch them, so that I can have my own Elegant Vivillon with my trainer I.D. and all that. I have every Vivillon pattern, including the event ones, as well as some good hidden abilities and event legendaries to trade. I am willing to give a lot for a batch of elegant eggs. We will discuss the desired nature and all that if you are able to help me with this. Thank you.

hi there! unfortunately, in order to get elegant pattern you need ot be in the correct country. the vivillon paterns depend on which country you are on.

UltraSound
09-13-2016, 05:57 PM
hi there! unfortunately, in order to get elegant pattern you need ot be in the correct country. the vivillon paterns depend on which country you are on.

Actually, this is false.
The pokémon inside the egg is generated at the same time the egg is, so trading a Vivillon egg that's from a region that has, say, Meadow pattern Vivillons to a region where there's Polar pattern ones and then hatching the egg will result in a Meadow pattern Vivillon with an OT of the person in the Polar pattern region.

Mimispider
09-13-2016, 06:16 PM
Actually, this is false.
The pokémon inside the egg is generated at the same time the egg is, so trading a Vivillon egg that's from a region that has, say, Meadow pattern Vivillons to a region where there's Polar pattern ones and then hatching the egg will result in a Meadow pattern Vivillon with an OT of the person in the Polar pattern region.

actually, i traded with someone from spain who had a vivillon egg and it became a sandstorm pattern vivillon. just like all the vivillons that i evolved in my country :)

Regipsychic
09-13-2016, 08:45 PM
Hmm...Well, since I'm not sure what the truth is, would you mind sending me an egg of Scatterbug from your game so I can be absolutely sure? I apologize if that is asking a lot, but I just want to make sure I am not running a fool's errand.

UltraSound
09-13-2016, 10:40 PM
I'm up for trading.
I need some time to get one though cause I'm not sure I have a vivillon in my boxes.

Regipsychic
09-13-2016, 10:45 PM
Ah. Well, I would highly appreciate that, my good fellow. Thank you.

UltraSound
09-13-2016, 10:49 PM
Breeding it now!
IGN: Kimmo
FC: 0834-1722-4558
I still haven't gotten the egg yet but it should be a Polar pattern one cause I'm from Finland :P

EDIT: Weird. I breeded two eggs, one for you and one for me to hatch and evolve to make sure it's a Polar pattern, but apparently in Y my Vivillons are Polar pattern and in OR my Vivillons are Icy patterns :P Well, the egg you're getting is going to be an Icy pattern one.

Regipsychic
09-13-2016, 11:25 PM
Oh, my apologies. I was distracted by something else majorly.
FC: 2509-4690-0929
IGN: Serenity
I will await seeing you on and we shall trade. Ah, yes! Anything you want for this tedious transaction?

UltraSound
09-14-2016, 07:10 PM
Sorry, I went to sleep, it was very late (about 2am) for me. I've added you.
I don't need anything specific, anything you don't need is fine by me.
I'll be in the chatbox, or you can send me a vm or a pm to catch me and I'll come online in game.
EDIT: Well, it's nearing 1am for me again, I really need to sleep. I hope to catch you tomorrow.