PDA

View Full Version : LF: Dream Radar Kami Trio FT: Lots of things

RedHuntress
09-14-2016, 03:02 PM
As the title says I am looking for the Kami Trio (Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus) with their hidden ability Defiant, Defiant and Sheer Force respectively.
I don't mind RNGed, cloned or IV modified ones; but I won't accept hacks. So they should be from Dream Radar, in Dream Ball and can't be shiny.
In exchange for them I have several events (like the XY legendaries shiny, Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, special vivillons, the monthly 20th aniversary ones to name a few), shinies (collection and competitive) and a plethora of pokémon in Dream Ball/Apricorn Balls with egg moves to breed for you.
In case you have them and don't want to get rid of them I can clone them myself and give them back, obviously still with right to get the reward for them.

Inari
09-14-2016, 03:10 PM
I have the HA Tornadus but I just remembered I nicknamed it so it can't be changed.. I've been trying to get the others but the only one I'd probably trade is the Tornadus :[

RedHuntress
09-14-2016, 07:01 PM
I have the HA Tornadus but I just remembered I nicknamed it so it can't be changed.. I've been trying to get the others but the only one I'd probably trade is the Tornadus :[
What's the nickname if I'm allowed to know? :o

Inari
09-14-2016, 07:07 PM
It's name is: Hedvig.. I wasn't sure what I was thinking at the time but yeah xD

RedHuntress
09-15-2016, 01:10 AM
It's name is: Hedvig.. I wasn't sure what I was thinking at the time but yeah xD
If you see my nicknames.. :× anyways, I don't really mind nicknames so up to you if you want to trade it or letting me clone it. Just lemme know :)

Inari
09-15-2016, 08:40 AM
That's cool n.n I was wondering if you had any of these:

Dream Ball Sniper Spearow
Dream Ball Defiant Mankey
DB Rain Dish Tentacool
DB Sheer Force Krabby
DB Battle Armor Cubone
Love/Lure Ball Horsea

Big Kanto fan over here lol xD

VictiniBlastDP
09-24-2016, 09:00 PM