PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some Shiny pokemon!

Kaiyukaify
09-21-2016, 03:22 AM
Looking for some simple shiny Pokemon, I've tried chaining but it just doesn't work for me...-_-" Ill try to get whatever Pokemon you ask for in return, and here's the list i want~ Thanks~!
(Btw, i would prefer if you could get these as low level as possible. Thanks again~!)
-Zigzagoon- (I already have one)
-Tailow-
-Zorua-
-Riolu-
-Pumpkaboo-
-Dratini-

Pokemon i can trade if needed (I'd rather not but if needed)
Lv.100 Gogoat
Lv.16 Celebi (Spanish)
Lv.50 Cresselia
lv.78 Xerneas (From my original gameplay)
Lv.28 Shiny Stunky named Bob (I really love bob. I REAAALLLY dont want to trade him, but if needed i will..)
Lv.25 Shiny event Gengar
Lv.100 Darkrai (I love my Darkrai too..)
Lv.100 Shiny Yveltal

If you have a certain Pokemon you would like, feel free to ask and i will see if i have it! Again, thank you! X3
By the by, i am new to this, so if i mess up on something im very sorry!

Inari
09-21-2016, 07:34 AM
I probably have a spare shiny Zigzagoon somewhere I can trade to you.. Always running into those things whilst EV training xD do you have any Dream Balls or Apricorn ball Pokemon? If not it's alright, I'll probably give it you for free if I check how many I have before trading xD but yeah if you wanna trade just send me a PM of when you're free and your timezone would be giod too n.n

Kaiyukaify
09-21-2016, 12:49 PM
Thank you so much~! Alright im not that good with time zones and things, but i counted it out if that helps..? Ill be on in about 8 hours, and ill be on after that as well. I think im in central time, UTC-0:600. I looked through my PC boxes, and i have three Dream ball Pokemon, A Mothim thats Lv.30 and male
An Abra thats Lv.1 and Male
And a Japanese Cottonee thats Lv.1 and female.
I check often so whenever you're on just tell me~
My FC is 4313-1614-2119

Inari
09-21-2016, 03:36 PM
I'm BST :p but I like the sound of that Mothim! I just got home from work, and it's currently 3:35pm. I'll be around till about midnight and then I'll have to go sleep. My FC and IGN are on my little trainer card in my signature :)

Also I have a male and a female shiny Zigzagoon so you can choose :) I can also nickname them!