PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Go Trading 9/26/2016

Master Poketim
09-26-2016, 11:36 PM
I' am listing my Pokemon Go Pokemons for trade. (These are prearranged trades for when the trading system comes out)

Wartortle
Butterfree
Beedrill
Pidgeot
Raticate
Fearow
Clefairy
Vulpix
Jigglypuff
Golbat
Gloom
Parasect
Venonat
Meowth
Poliwrath
Weepinbell
Tentacruel
Slowbro
Dewgong
Grimer
Cloyster
Gastly
Haunter
Gengar
Hypno
Kingler
Koffing
Horsea
Seadra
Seaking
Starmie
Jynx
Electabuzz
Tauros
Magikarp
Omanyte
Kabuto
Snorlax
Dratini

I' am looking for fair trades. My top wanted: Charizard, Venasaur, Dragonite.

However, I do have duplicates and I catch pokemons on a daily basis. I' am willing to trade for spares and pokemons I don't have. I only do permanent trades, no swapping back and forth for dex stuff.

My Pokemons are from Ontario, Canada. Now that they list the location caught. I' am looking to collect some foreign PokeGo Mons as well for diversity.

Cheers,

Tim.

- - - Updated - - -

Please Private Message me what you want from the list and what you have to offer, a list for me to choose from etc. I may ask more details about your pokemon, you can ask more details, I have duplicates for most on the list so there's enough for everyone, and like I said I catch pokemons daily.

UltraSound
09-27-2016, 11:03 AM
There's no confirmation for trading through wifi yet as far as I'm aware. Niantic isn't really communicative with their players. The only guesses are leaked lines of code and those don't confirm local nor wifi trades, and the trading option may very well still be weeks or even months away. Making trade promises now and having them not fulfilled in the coming months is just going disappoint all parties
involved.
When how the trading works is confirmed, I'll reopen this, assuming it works through wifi. But for now this thread isn't really necessary and may cause more trouble than good.