PDA

View Full Version : Whats your multiplayer teams like?

Greena
10-14-2016, 04:15 PM
I have-

Togekiss - EV's 252hp 126Spe 126SpA / item - kings rock / ability serene grace / moves - thunder wave, air slash (best move to have with serene grace and kings rock), roost and toxic

Arcanine - EV's 252hp 63Spe 63SpD 126Atk / item - life orb / ability intimidate / moves - flare blitz, close combat, flame thrower and extreme speed

Ferrothorn - EV's 252hp 126Def 126SpD / item - rocky helmet / ability spiked barbs / moves - leech seed, gyro ball, self destruct and toxic

Yanmega - EV's 252SpA 252Spe 6hp / item - focus sash / ability speed boost / moves - buzz bug, u-turn, air slash, ancient power

Sylveon - EV's 252spA 252hp 6Spe / item - leftovers / ability pixelate / moves - draining kiss, moonblast, light screen and hyper voice

Vaporeon - EV's 126SpA 63SpD 63Def 252hp / item - shell bell / ability - hydration / moves - ice beam, hydro pump, acid armour and rest(fantastic when its raining)

Let me know what you think..

Inari
10-14-2016, 05:05 PM
Well if you was looking for someone to judge your team then I can give my honest opinion. The mons themselves work really nice. You've got a bit of a Rock weakness but you have mons that help with that. Most of the time I wouldn't run two fairies on one team but it depends on how they work really. Alright I'll move on to the mons individually.

Togekiss- I love Togekiss but I think you should know that kings rock does not add on to serene grace. Yeah it'd be great if it did but sadly not. Double status move is a bit odd on Togekiss and personally I'd swap Toxic for Heal Bell. I guess you could run Leftovers on Togekiss instead of the Kings Rock.

Arcanine- Seems like a standard moveset really. EVs are a little weird but it's whatever I guess. Seeing as you have the powerful stab in Flare Blitz you could probably change Flamethrower to Wild Charge, Morning Sun or Will o Wisp.

Ferrothorn- again this seems like a standard set featuring Self Destruct. I'm curious if having that move does anything for your team or if it can be substituted for some hazard setting move. Maybe you just have it as a gimmick but I'm not sure.

Yanmega- I love this mon and have no real problems with this set. Though a suggestion is to change Ancient Power to Giga Drain.

Sylveon- I don't really understand the 3 fairy moves if I'm honest. If you wanted a healing move on Sylveon you could run Wish on it and get rid of Draining Kiss. Or you could go fully offensive with choice specs and run Hyper Voice/Hyper Beam/Psyshock/Shadow Ball. or if you still wanted it to be bulky you could go with Hyper Voice/Wish/Light Screen/Protect?

Vaporeon- I love Vaporeon but I wouldn't run Hydration and Rest if your team doesn't provide rain. Water Absorb is a fabulous ability. I like the moveset but I'd probably change Hydro Pump to Scald. It's more reliable and has 30% chance to burn. If you wanted to run Rest I'd suggest a Chesto Berry instead of Shell Bell. But you could run Baton Pass and pass any defense boosts from Acid Armor to your next mon.

Please remember that this is my opinion and you don't have to change anything. I'm only trying to help out!