PDA

View Full Version : I just can't with this game

Inari
11-19-2016, 01:00 AM
Before I go any further this thread will contain major story spoilers. I will put them in spoiler tags but if you click them it's not my fault you spoilt yourself.

I just wanna talk about Akala island really. It's where I am currently in the game.

Point 1
Team Aether make me feel uncomfortable. They have a weird almost office like room in the first town on Akala and when I went in there I felt very weird.. super weird.

Point 2
I honestly feel like Olivia is working with Aether. And I feel she's not the sassy girl we all think she is.. well that if Aether is supposedly the bad guys.

Point 3 (MAJOR SPOILER)
FREAKING COLRESS I KNEW IT ALL ALONG THAT HE WAS COMING BACK I DIED WHEN I SAW HIM HELP

Point 4 (Again major spoiler)
Freaking Burnet from the Dream Radar. Again I kinda knew she was in the games, I saw the rumours and I'm really happy she's in a main game and has a decent role

I'll say again do not click those if you don't want to be spoiled but I just needed to let this excitement out. Please if you reply remember to use the spoiler tags when talking about any story or mons etc

Mimispider
11-20-2016, 08:34 PM
excuse me, but if you are in the UK how did you get the game so early?

WondoRules!!!
11-22-2016, 04:34 AM
excuse me, but if you are in the UK how did you get the game so early?

A lot of people have found ways to get it early in other countries such as Amazon pre-order, eBay, and at some places they even accidentally put the games out on the shelf early.

Inari
11-22-2016, 10:08 AM
A lot of people have found ways to get it early in other countries such as Amazon pre-order, eBay, and at some places they even accidentally put the games out on the shelf early.

I have an Australian 3ds so yeah I purchased it legally off the eshop on the 17th.

WondoRules!!!
11-24-2016, 06:07 AM
I have an Australian 3ds so yeah I purchased it legally off the eshop on the 17th.

That works too