PDA

View Full Version : Battle for a shiny?

Astral Vapors
03-14-2012, 03:53 AM
Hey everyone, I need some help here. My husband is looking to do a few practice battles and he doesn't want to use random matchup, so I'm looking for someone (or a few people even) who'd be willing to battle him. He's looking to battle at least once tonight, and more over the next few days. I'll give ONE legit random shiny (level 1) to the first person who replies to this thread and is willing to battle him tonight. Don't worry, it'll be a cool shiny :) Thanks in advance!

-AV

yoyoyonas
03-14-2012, 04:18 AM
I'll battle for free I need the experience

thunderpick2
03-14-2012, 04:20 AM
ill battle for free as well, although it would be easier to do it on the weekend and Ill VM you in about an hour or two if i can do it today

NidoAkaRozay
03-14-2012, 04:20 AM
Ill do it i am poop battleer butt need practsd pm me when

bigbadbenbass
03-14-2012, 04:46 AM
ill battle him for free....prepare to be powned

Astral Vapors
03-14-2012, 05:24 AM
He hasn't battled in many years, so we're not looking to battle people who do it all the time and just want to win against someone who's less experienced. We want to keep everything pleasant and friendly :)

truffledude12
03-14-2012, 05:29 PM
what shinies though?
sure i will do it!

Astral Vapors
03-14-2012, 06:25 PM
If required, a random shiny of my choosing (especially since we're not exactly talking about a large favor here, just a ten minute battle :)). The offer was supposed to stand only for the first person to comment and battle my husband last night, and that person was yoyoyonas who wanted to do it for free, followed by thunderpick2 who also didn't want anything in return. So I suppose if you'll only battle him for a shiny I'll give you one, even though it was supposed to be a one day only thing :)

Pikachu Belle
03-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Hello I could help too. Im quite shocking at battling so i guess it could help both of us. :) All I ask for is a Gothita. Seeing as I have White, Gothita is unavailable to me. Is there any specific levels?

PS: If your not doing the battles anymore I understand. :)

Astral Vapors
03-14-2012, 07:37 PM
We are definitely still looking for battle buddies! I can certainly give/breed you a Gothita, or do you only want a shiny one? If not, I can easily give you a normal Gothita with no problem at all. Oh, and as far as levels go, he's battling with a team of six that are all level 100. Unless you were talking about the level of the Gothita you wanted, in which case it would be level one :)

ToxicRainbow
03-14-2012, 09:53 PM
I would gladly battle him. I'm 50/50 when it comes to winning or losing, so I'm not just going to cream him, trust me. :3

Astral Vapors
03-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Sounds good to me! He's looking for all the practice he can get :)

ToxicRainbow
03-15-2012, 10:23 PM
Can he battle at all today? I was hardcore studying for tests last night. Lol.

whitedragonfever
03-15-2012, 10:26 PM
il battle him .. all i want in return is any 5th gen starters shiny

Astral Vapors
03-16-2012, 12:44 AM
I'm unfortunately not willing to give up a shiny 5th gen starter for a simple battle :( The offer for the shiny was supposed to be for the first person to respond and battle him the night I posted this thread, not for everyone he ends up battling. Yoyoyonas was the first person to comment and battle, and he wanted to do it for free. Now, if you're just looking for practice, we're more than happy to oblige :)