PDA

View Full Version : Trading Event Genesect and Volcanion Codes

SlaughterSkye
11-21-2016, 12:08 AM
GameStop gave me some extra codes so I'll trade them. Offers end on November 24, 2016. On that day I'll reply to your comment if I like what you're offering.

2 Genesect codes (Taken)

1 Volcanion code (Taken)

Please use the Genesect codes before February 28, 2017 and the Volcanion code before January 31, 2017 because the codes will expire on those dates.

Edit: I don't mind if they have nicknames.
Here are the Pokémon I already have: https://pokedextracker.com/u/Slaughter_Skye

Aerina
11-21-2016, 11:34 PM
Hello! I'm interested in both of them :)
I can offer you manaphy, keldeo, victini, diance.. i also have lots of legendaries and a shiny charizard
So please reply if you're interested ;)

auroraborealis
11-22-2016, 02:01 AM
I'm interested in a genesect code!
I have extra Celebi, Darkrai, Jirachi, Keldeo, Shaymin, Victini from this year's events (I got them myself so I can guarantee their legitimacy) and a Hoopa I got from the MacDonald's event,
As well as some events that I'm not sure about legitimacy as I've gotten them from trades and give aways
Plus a bunch of non-event legendaries.

SlaughterSkye
11-23-2016, 07:53 PM
Hello! I'm interested in both of them :)
I can offer you manaphy, keldeo, victini, diance.. i also have lots of legendaries and a shiny charizard
So please reply if you're interested ;)
Hello, thanks for replying to my thread. :D
I'd like to trade Genesect for Keldeo and Volcanion for Diancie.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested in a genesect code!
I have extra Celebi, Darkrai, Jirachi, Keldeo, Shaymin, Victini from this year's events (I got them myself so I can guarantee their legitimacy) and a Hoopa I got from the MacDonald's event,
As well as some events that I'm not sure about legitimacy as I've gotten them from trades and give aways
Plus a bunch of non-event legendaries.
Thanks for replying to my thread, I'd like to trade Genesect for Darkrai.

auroraborealis
11-24-2016, 01:07 AM
Sounds good, I'll add you. My FC is 0963-1999-4201, and I'm available pretty much whenever.

SlaughterSkye
11-24-2016, 09:06 PM
Sounds good, I'll add you. My FC is 0963-1999-4201, and I'm available pretty much whenever.
I added you right now. I'll trade a random Pokémon to complete the trade and I'll send you the code right now.

auroraborealis
11-24-2016, 09:07 PM
Sounds good