PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Little League!

DigiTheTraitor
11-30-2016, 02:57 AM

Hi everyone I would like to welcome you to sign ups for the Pokemon Little League!
Anyone is free to sign up but once we have all 8 slots filled then that's it. If you would like to Join then please read the rules of the league below and PM me about your intent to join and your desired type. We ask that all applicants be active members for at least one month from their join date to ensure member activity. If you have any further questions about the league feel free to ask them below and i will get back to as quick as possible. Thank you and have a wonderful day

Rules:
Basic rules:
In this league only unevolved pokemon are allowed. Each battle will be a flat battle permitting 3 to 4 pokemon on each side to battle depending on the battle style (single, double, triple, or rotation) and no repeated held items. The battle style is chosen by the gym leaders. The goal is to defeat all 8 gyms along with the current standing champion, if you lose to the champion you must go back and collect 4 more badges of your choice before you may challenge again. In the event that there is no current standing champion then the "League Owner" will act as a stand in.

What can be used?
⦁ All stage 1 pokemon can be used with the exception of mythics and legendarys
⦁ all pokemon that have no evolutionary line can be used (such as Tauros, Sableye, and Wishiwashi to name a few)
⦁ all Baby pokemon
⦁ all pokemon that can be hatched directly from an egg (this means something like Munchlax and Snorlax could be used but lucario can not even though riolu is considered a baby pokemon)
⦁ there are no Item restrictions but you are limited to only one of each item
⦁ Hacks are strictly ban and if you are caught using them you will be stripped of all badges and ban from any league activities.
⦁ Until pokemon bank updates for Sun and Moon all pokemon outside of the Alolan Pokedex are ban from use with the exception of those obtainable through the use of island scan.
⦁ no 2 pokemon on your team may share the same Dex number (so no Alolan Meowth and regular Meowth on the same team)
⦁ No Megas
⦁ Z-moves are allowed

List of applicants thus far:

Digi C. Darwin (http://www.pokebay.com/forums/member.php?5312-Digi-C-Darwin) : Normal
Salandito (http://www.pokebay.com/forums/member.php?4087-Salandito): Poison

Six Spaces remaining.
the league will start shortly after all 8 spaces are filled after time is given for team completion.

Inari
11-30-2016, 09:17 AM
I'll have a think about this.. I've played Not Fully Evolved before but I've never restricted myself to a type or used mons that can't evolve themselves. Just a couple things though, I feel like you should have a list of all Stage One Pokemon. Saves people asking if they can use a specific mon or not. You used Lucario as an example.. but isn't Lucario a stage one Pokemon as well? Also triple and rotation battles don't exist in this game.

I'm interested in either Fairy or Water type.