PDA

View Full Version : LOTS of shinies and legendaries I need to get rid of!

auroraborealis
12-03-2016, 08:51 PM
aka NOBODY NEEDS FOUR ARCEUS'S WHERE DID THESE EVEN COME FROM?

I have almost two boxes of extra events, legends and shinies that I don't need! This includes several events from this year's gamefreak giveaways that I obtained, as well as many I've gotten over the years in trades/giveaways/wonder trade.

The full list can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TlmsAx1FgEpSfVeZZ6qMHJ3z0CAslsWrNBhTNAOvX14/edit#gid=0

Make me an offer! What I'm looking for in return can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nokfVuCNDlJImhgixUiYf96lCFnCP7W5B3BdYeV8d8A/edit#gid=0
(my priority at the moment is a legit shiny mewtwo, but I really want the others as well)

Damian_Clareon
12-04-2016, 01:31 AM
Hey! I read through your list and I wanted to make an offer to you. I am really interested in your Plasma Genesect and MICHINA Arceus. I have to offer (currently, it can change depending on what you prefer) a shiny Deoxys named SakatiS, caught in a Duskball, Jolly nature, OT is SakatiS.TV, its 6IV, has pentagon and is in the Defense form. I also have a normal Kyrem with no nickname, caught in a Duskball as well, Impish nature, OT is Hazel, I am unsure of the IV spread but it does not have the pentagon.

I am flexible when it comes to trades so if you prefer something else or something specific for what I am interested in then I am all ears.

auroraborealis
12-04-2016, 03:05 AM
Hey! I read through your list and I wanted to make an offer to you. I am really interested in your Plasma Genesect and MICHINA Arceus. I have to offer (currently, it can change depending on what you prefer) a shiny Deoxys named SakatiS, caught in a Duskball, Jolly nature, OT is SakatiS.TV, its 6IV, has pentagon and is in the Defense form. I also have a normal Kyrem with no nickname, caught in a Duskball as well, Impish nature, OT is Hazel, I am unsure of the IV spread but it does not have the pentagon.

I am flexible when it comes to trades so if you prefer something else or something specific for what I am interested in then I am all ears.

Hi, thanks for your interest! I'm definitely interested in the Kyurem. I already have a shiny deoxys and I was planning to get the four formes in just the regular colors, for the sake of uniformity.
I'd still be willing to trade, though, if you don't have anything else I'm interested in. Do you by chance have any battle-ready shinies, or just shinies with good stats?
If not, shiny deoxys is great too - heck, one day I'll probably be crazy enough to try and get a shiny living dex with all forms anyway.

Damian_Clareon
12-04-2016, 03:18 AM
Yeah, I actually do have a few shiny Battle-Ready Pokemon. The list is as follows:

Virizion
Greninja
Jolteon
Claydol
Steelix
Beedrill
Girafarig
Audino
Gengar
Electivire
Typhlosion

Those are the only ones I have that are Battle Ready. Other shinys I have that arent BR are:

Yanmega
Wailord
Bisharp
Sableye
Mawlie
Mightyena
Wurmple
Dragonite
Kyogre
Lugia
Carvanha
Arcanine
Gloom
Slowking
Espeon
Gigalith
Relicanth
Donphan
Marowak
Elektrode
Magnezone
Kingklang
Sharpedo

Let me know if any of those interest you and I will list more details.

auroraborealis
12-04-2016, 03:28 AM
Could I have more info on the Virizion, Greninja and Typhlosion? Thanks!

Damian_Clareon
12-04-2016, 03:35 AM
Virizion is 6IV, Justified ability, has its Pentagon, Jolly nature, Lv.61 from Spain with English name, OT is PokeSL (Normal pokeball)

Greninja is 6IV, Torrent ability, has its Pentagon, Bashful nature, Lv.95 from Germany with the nickname of "Quajutsu", OT is Christoph (Normal Pokeball)

Typhlosion is 4IV (lacking attack and defense IV), Blaze ability, has its Pentagon, Modest nature, Lv.100 from Spain with English name, OT is ALE (Normal Pokeball)

Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know or if you want details on someone else.

auroraborealis
12-04-2016, 03:47 AM
Okay then, does Genesect and Arceus for your Kyurem and Virizion sound good?
My FC is 0963-1999-4201 and my ign is Aurora

Damian_Clareon
12-04-2016, 03:53 AM
Sounds good to me. Just to be sure though, are you okay with Kyurem not being shiny? I don't want anything to be unknown about what I am offering you. Also, my FC is 5473-1169-0426 and my ign is Kuratosu.

auroraborealis
12-04-2016, 03:54 AM
Yes, non-shiny Kyurem is great. I'll add you now.

erg07
12-07-2016, 09:30 PM
I've got a zekrom, I could really, really use the articuno. Is it still available? My friend code is 3265-5101-1102

auroraborealis
12-07-2016, 11:48 PM
I've got a zekrom, I could really, really use the articuno. Is it still available? My friend code is 3265-5101-1102

Yes, Arricuno is still available. My fc is 0963-1999-4201 and I'm available to trade now, I should be home for the next few hours too

erg07
12-08-2016, 04:18 AM
Yes, Arricuno is still available. My fc is 0963-1999-4201 and I'm available to trade now, I should be home for the next few hours too

My ds isn't connecting to the Internet, are you able to trade tomorrow? sorry for the inconvenience

auroraborealis
12-08-2016, 06:02 AM
My ds isn't connecting to the Internet, are you able to trade tomorrow? sorry for the inconvenience

No problem! I have something going on after school tomorrow but I'll be available after that, plus I should be home pretty much all weekend.
I'll try to check back as often as I can and catch you when you're online

auroraborealis
01-16-2017, 03:21 AM
I've made some updates to the spreadsheets. Also, I REALLY need a Volcanion for my living dex!!!

amonteiro248
01-21-2017, 12:45 AM
Hey.
First, sorry for my bad english, I'm brazilian.
Second, I need Xerneas and Weavile, I don't care if they are hacked or not. I need then for the dex.
I have a few shinies and a event magikarp(Celebrate and Happy Hour magikarp) for trade.

auroraborealis
01-27-2017, 12:07 AM
I'm gonna update the list today with a few more pokemon!

Shiny Collector
05-14-2017, 06:29 AM
Hi! I'm interested in these Shinies that are from your list that you are Trading away:

Shiny Mawile (35) for my shiny mega evolution box collection

Shiny Mudkip (41) for my shiny mega evolution box collection

Manaphy (33) for my shiny legendary box collection

Shiny Moltres (39) for my shiny legendary collection

Shiny Shaymin (50) for my shiny legendary collection

Shiny Xerneas (59) for my shiny legendary collection

Shiny Yvltal (60) for my shiny legendary collection

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

But I don't have anything on your list, would you still be interested in these Shinies?
( here are four lv.100 untouched shinies, and all of these are untouched)

Gourgeist lv.36- Luxuryball

Arlo (Arorus) lv.52- Pokéball

Chesenaught lv.77- Pokéball

Dragalge lv.35- Repeatball

Eevee lv.61- Ultraball

Espeon lv.100- Masterball

Vaporeon lv.100- Pokéball

Jolteon lv.45- Pokéball

Flareon lv.8- Pokéball

Leafeon lv.32- Pokéball

Bisharp lv.52- Greatball

Butterfree lv.100- Healball

Wummer (Clawitzer) lv.35- Ultraball

Nidoqueen lv.26- Ultraball

Crawdaunt lv.43- Pokéball

Valentino (Luvdisc) lv.15- Ultraball

Relicanth lv.35- Quickball

Voltorb lv.12- Pokéball

Linoone lv.46- Ultraball

Lucy (Pelipper) lv.42- Pokéball

Shedinja lv.100- Premier Ball

If you want to Trade tell me which ones you want and we can register eachother! my Friend Code is 1693-3208-4134 Isabelle