PDA

View Full Version : Event Pokemon Up For Trade

Heaven-81
12-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Good Evening
I have up for trade 10 hoopa, 7 Jirachi, 1 Celebi, 5 Meloetta, 4 Genesect, 3 Volcanion, 6 Arceus and Zygarda
i also have a australian genesect code for anyone who wants to trade a pokemon for it

If u would like any of these pokemon please either message me or post here what ur offering i am looking for shiny pokemon and shiny legendry pokemon so tell me what u have and what pokemon u want to trade for and i will let u know
And I will not take hacked pokemon
Good Night all

Aerina
12-09-2016, 10:07 PM
I don't think you'll accept any of my pokemon xD
But i'm offering a shiny charizard and shiny linoone
IF you are interested.. i would like either jirachi or celebi..

Damian_Clareon
12-09-2016, 11:15 PM
I'm interested in your Volcanion and Jirachi. I have (all shiny) Togekiss, Nidoking, Lapras, Kangaskhan, Yveltal, Typhlosion, Claydol, Jolteon, Greninja, Pidgeot, Steelix, Gengar, Girafarig, Audino, and Deoxys. If you are interested in any of those, I will list their specific details for you.

Aerina
12-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Ok i got more to offer
Shiny machamp, shiny alomomola, shiny ponyta, and shiny raichu
Heheh xD

Heaven-81
12-13-2016, 11:35 PM
I don't think you'll accept any of my pokemon xD
But i'm offering a shiny charizard and shiny linoone
IF you are interested.. i would like either jirachi or celebi..

yes i will trade u for these

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interested in your Volcanion and Jirachi. I have (all shiny) Togekiss, Nidoking, Lapras, Kangaskhan, Yveltal, Typhlosion, Claydol, Jolteon, Greninja, Pidgeot, Steelix, Gengar, Girafarig, Audino, and Deoxys. If you are interested in any of those, I will list their specific details for you.

iam happy to take the Lapras and the shiny deoxys is there any thing else u will take for these or any others u would likr there is a few more i am looking at

Damian_Clareon
12-14-2016, 02:34 AM
I'm okay with those and any others you would like to offer. I'll post up the specifics of the Lapras and Deoxys as soon as I am able to, feel free to list what others interest you and you can just give me whatever you want for them.

------EDIT/UPDATE------

These are the stats of the pokemon you mentioned earlier.

Lapras:

Japanese name, Japan native, OT is also Japanese

Not Kalos born (No Pentagon)

Has pokerus, is 6IV.

Ability Shell Armor (I used an Ability Capsule on him for this ability)

Timid nature

Stats are:
HP:464
Attack:185
Defense:196
Sp.Atk:206
Sp.Def:226
Speed:171

It knows:
Sheer Cold
Ice Beam
Hydro pump
Brine

I'm unsure of Egg moves as I wasnt the one to breed it.

Deoxys (Defense Form):

Named SakatiS, German Native, OT is SakatiS (almost 100% sure that this pokemon is hacked in some sort of fashion)

It does have the pentagon

Does not have pokerus, 6IV

Ability Pressure

Jolly Nature

Stats are:
HP:241
Attack:239
Defense:357
Sp.Atk:158
Sp.Def:356
Speed:306

It knows:
Substitute
Taunt
Spikes
Psyshock

I'm pretty sure this pokemon is one of those kinds of "AuSLove" Twitch pokemon but I'm not totally sure. This pokemon was obviously designed for online battles just seeing the Moveset.

If you'd like more information on something that isnt so obviously hacked I would be more than happy to list it/their information as well.

Heaven-81
12-14-2016, 07:56 AM

i am looking at Togekiss,Typhlosion,Pidgeot and Girafarig and is deoxys hacked?

The1shadowsect
05-20-2017, 06:40 AM
I want the genesect I got hoopa and a shiny arceus and a magearna that I will grand on the game omega ruby or moon hears is my friend code: 2208 5762 3566

Rabbyandlapis
06-19-2017, 02:50 PM
I have A Level 75 Volcanion And A Level 100 Shaymin. If You Want Either Of These, Send Me Your Friend Code And We Can Trade! I Really Want A Hoopa!

My Friend Code: 4098-4262-9132 (Bones)

happy90
03-06-2020, 08:14 AM
need hoopa toward dex will trade level 100 haxrous hasty nature with amulet coin .3ds code is 1049 5266 5176