PDA

View Full Version : NON SHINY LOCKED SHINY DEOXYS ORAS?!? GOT FROM TRADE! LEGIT OR HACKED?!?

ColdRamen64
12-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Hello pokebay users! I'm here to tell you all that I got a very mysterious shiny deoxys from a trade in my Pokémon y game. I'm not sure if it was from ORAS because I know that deoxys is shiny locked. And it's not from emerald because there were no quickballs in that game. And I'm really confused if it is hacked or legit. I tried my best to figure out if it is hacked or legit. Also, I don't know which game it was originally caught/encountered in. I could really use some help to figure out what I have.

Here's the info on it:

CAUGHT IN A QUICKBALL (NOT FROM EMERALD)
NICKNAME: ASTEROID

STATS:
HP: 196/196
ATTACK: 270
DEFENSE; 109
SP. ATK: 297
SP. DEF:99
SPEED: 270
NATURE: RASH
ABILITY: PRESSURE
ITEM: NONE

MOVES LEARNED:
THUNDERBOLT
DARK PULSE
PSYCHO BOOST
SHADOW BALL

OTHER INFO:
OT: RHAPSODY (NOT ME)
ID NO. 39690
EXP. POINTS: 658919
TO NEXT LEVEL: 5382
DATE MET: 3/27/2016
WHERE: FARAWAY PLACE (TRADE)
LEVEL MET: 80
NOTE: APPARENTLY A FATEFUL ENCOUNTER
CHARACTERISTIC: LIKES TO THRASH ABOUT

Inari
12-08-2016, 08:22 PM
Well hopefully a mod can clean up your other threads you posted but if you're still somewhat confused if your Deoxys is hacked then it is. Deoxys was shiny locked in Gen 6 so.. Yeah it's hacked. Faraway Place is usually referred to when trading between Kalos and Hoenn.

Mimispider
12-09-2016, 03:16 PM
if it has the blue pentagon, that means its hacked. deoxys is shiny locke din ORAS, so if it DOES have the blue pentagon, then you got it from a hacker

ChrisDoukas
01-06-2017, 12:25 AM
Only in emerald and fire red leaf green a deoxys can be shiny as far as i know

UltraSound
01-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Locking, the thread is about 4 months old now and the answer's already been given.