PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Mythical/Legendary Giveaway

S.A. Natsu
12-21-2016, 03:47 AM
So. As some folk around these parts might have known about me for years, I am a Legendary Pokemon collector. I own at least one of every Legendary, and nearly thirty of a couple others. The reason is actually to help people who may have missed on events, had to make a difficult trade of their only legend for another one, or who are new to the game, or don't have anything good enough to trade to people who have the legends they want to own.
This holiday, starting Christmas Day, I will be giving away my spare legendary pokemon that I own for nothing in return. Feel free to give anything you wish as long as it isn't hacked. We'll be doing this in celebration of the new year coming, and Alola's great debut into Gen 7 by making this into 7 events anyone interested will have to participate in. Details on these events later.

I'd like to make it clear every single one of these Pokemon are legit. I own Omega Ruby AND Y version, and I hated Y version, plus it's outdated compared to Omega Ruby, so I restart Y to redownload some of the Gen 6 event Pokemon. Now, if you want these events I am giving away in your Gen 7 game, you will obviously have to wait until Poke Bank allows for this in January. Any winners of these specific legends, I guarantee are promised to have their won Legends reserved for them.

At this moment, and this list MIGHT increase, the Pokemon I am willing to give off are: Arceus, Victini, Hoopa, Meloetta, Yveltal, Jirachi, Xerneas, Moltres, Zygarde, Mew, Virizion, Keldeo, Genesect, and Volcanion. Some of these guys I have a good number of, and others I only have one to give away, so stay tuned and pay attention. In the coming days, the rules will be fairly clear if not slightly subjective, so check out my latest post to know how to apply for the legends and follow the rules. Hope to help out some ppl for the holidays.

Asuna <3
12-21-2016, 04:16 AM
I would absolutely love a Jirachi! We can kinda request before Christmas right?
Thank you so much for doing this though!

Yoda
12-21-2016, 04:31 AM
Sign me up sir >->

S.A. Natsu
12-21-2016, 04:34 AM
I would absolutely love a Jirachi! We can kinda request before Christmas right?
Thank you so much for doing this though!

Receiving these Legends won't be as simple as simply requesting them. As I mentioned, there will be a set of 7 separate events I will be orchestrating. Small things you'll need participate in. Afterwards, winners will be chosen. It's nothing long or daunting, very simple stuff and I hope it'll be enjoyable. Again, stay tuned in the coming days for more details on Event #1 rules.

Pokemaster377
12-21-2016, 08:20 AM
Is it going to be like wonder trades or...

laboaka
12-21-2016, 03:41 PM
Great choice for a Christmas event BM. Sign me up too, mate. :D

S.A. Natsu
12-21-2016, 04:29 PM
Is it going to be like wonder trades or...

No I don't believe so, depending on what you mean. You'll be aware of what is available, and if applicable you will 100% be guaranteed to get the said Pokémon from me.

S.A. Natsu
12-23-2016, 07:01 AM
Update: Event #1 is ended.

Allow me to remind you clearly, you can receive this event in either Gen 6 )X/Y OR/AS) or in Gen 7's Sun or Moon version.

Future chances to obtain events will occur very soon. Stay tuned for more events this season and look for the latest event posts that have the latest rules!

Yoda
12-23-2016, 07:17 AM
May I please have the calm keldeo sir

JustJames
12-23-2016, 10:17 AM
May I get a timid hoopa?

Mimispider
12-23-2016, 12:45 PM
im gonna wait for the event number 2, so i can get a volcanion for my bro. ALSO, if i win, could you nickname volcanion: gecko_green?

Inari
12-23-2016, 07:13 PM
im gonna wait for the event number 2, so i can get a volcanion for my bro. ALSO, if i win, could you nickname volcanion: gecko_green?

You can't nickname Volcanion.

Mimispider
12-23-2016, 10:06 PM
You can't nickname Volcanion.

oh ok

Sara13512
12-24-2016, 03:06 AM
May I please have the quiet shaymin?

S.A. Natsu
12-25-2016, 07:18 PM
Event #2 is closed! Thanks! Stay tuned as Event # 3 is now ongoing in my latest post!

Joelfc1987
12-25-2016, 07:31 PM
whats the chances i can get a Arceus?

S.A. Natsu
12-25-2016, 09:43 PM
whats the chances i can get a Arceus?

Since it is Christmas and I really don't have a need to be difficult over this, I will let your comment which broke the very clearly stated rules, slide... This time. Now, if you would like your... Arceus, you will need to follow the rules I have already posted in my previous post. Every time a legend is given out, there are a set of rules to require you to be eligible to obtain yet. Very simple rules which I'll be putting in bold print for those who miss them somehow. So, find my previous post, read the rules, and you will get your legend if applicable. Failure to keep within those rules can result in disqualification. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Master Poketim
12-25-2016, 09:49 PM
17.5678%

Joelfc1987
12-25-2016, 10:39 PM
ah cheers, ok hardest fight was for me the one against Mina The battle you have against her when your doing the Ultra Beasts missions. Her Wigglytuff nearly wiped my team. i couldn't get a hit on it, thankfully salazzle's venom attacks saved the day.

- - - Updated - - -

17.5678%

best answer

S.A. Natsu
12-25-2016, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=Joelfc1987;76429]ah cheers, ok hardest fight was for me the one against Mina The battle you have against her when your doing the Ultra Beasts missions. Her Wigglytuff nearly wiped my team. i couldn't get a hit on it, thankfully salazzle's venom attacks saved the day.

Good choice. For me the hardest fight was Nanu. The second round fight during the UB missions. I never used so many revives or Potions in my entire life. He basically won and I just spammed Revives. I honestly lost even though I won.

Joelfc1987
12-25-2016, 11:46 PM
i just spammed Thunder from Raichu, and Darkest Lariat from Incineroar for that battle got lucky with first strikes.

Sara13512
12-26-2016, 06:15 PM
The hardest for me was when I was fighting the totem lurantis because it kept healing itself. My pokemon were underleveled and I had only one fire type on my team. I lost several times before winning. It was probably because I decided to make the game harder for myself and have an overall team of 19 different pokemon that I interchanged throughout the game.

UltraSound
12-27-2016, 12:14 PM
Uhh, I guess Gladion? Idk why I had so much trouble with his Silvally. I didn't feel like switching out cause I just wanted to finish him fast so his Weavile kept murdering my Decidueye too. :P

S.A. Natsu
12-27-2016, 06:37 PM
Uhh, I guess Gladion? Idk why I had so much trouble with his Silvally. I didn't feel like switching out cause I just wanted to finish him fast so his Weavile kept murdering my Decidueye too. :P

Seems everyone I know who has Decidueye says it drops quite easily, including my own lol. I also had trouble against that trainer though it was Golbat who dropped my Decidueye. Right from the start too

Asuna <3
12-29-2016, 03:42 PM
Alright hopefully I'm doing this right:
I'm not very far into sun but the hardest fight so far has been up against that grass trial leader... Mallow? Either way after I had but butt handed to me the first time I learned I needed to gt a fire type XD

drock
12-30-2016, 01:33 AM
Hmm... For me, it was Lana, because I depended on my starter too much!

Kronesian
12-30-2016, 06:49 AM
Hmm... Still waiting on S/M. Budgeting and pacing myself, but I finally got X/Y a couple months ago!

So my hardest fight in Y was probably Lysandre's final fight in the main story. I don't know what it was about it - but for some reason he just swept through my Pokemon at a break-neck pace! His mega-evolved Gyarados was definitely tougher than originally anticipated and it gave me a run for my money after I figured the Team Flare Base would be a quick sweep.

ADD-ON: I could add a couple Event Pokes to the giveaway as well after the current one concludes if you're doing another. :)

S.A. Natsu
12-30-2016, 08:18 PM
Hmm... Still waiting on S/M. Budgeting and pacing myself, but I finally got X/Y a couple months ago!

So my hardest fight in Y was probably Lysandre's final fight in the main story. I don't know what it was about it - but for some reason he just swept through my Pokemon at a break-neck pace! His mega-evolved Gyarados was definitely tougher than originally anticipated and it gave me a run for my money after I figured the Team Flare Base would be a quick sweep.

ADD-ON: I could add a couple Event Pokes to the giveaway as well after the current one concludes if you're doing another. :)

That's great! I'll PM you and we can discuss what you have and how and when is best to give them away!

Kronesian
12-31-2016, 06:35 AM
I'm formally withdrawing from the Giveaway and instead I've sent several Pokemon for CGBM to add to it. Happy Pokehunting all, and I hope you're enjoying your chosen Pokemon game as we head into 2017. :)

S.A. Natsu
12-31-2016, 07:01 AM
The list of available Pokemon is being update at this very moment! And as the winners will be PM'd on New Year's Day, just make sure you check out what's been removed and added so you know what's up for grabs! Thanks for the participation and stay tuned for the third round in the near future.

S.A. Natsu
01-01-2017, 06:50 AM
Event #3: has ended!

Sara13512
01-01-2017, 05:20 PM
5 things I loved were the new pokemon, the several different islands, the ride pokemon (no more annoying hms), poke pelago and the new island trials.

5 things I hated were that there was no pc in festival plaza (it was really annoying I had to disconnect and reconnect to the internet to move pokemon), sos battles (especially when they never stop calling for help), z moves (to complicated for status moves), festival plaza itself (I prefer pss), and the fact you cannot catch all pokemon in the game without trading and using pokebank.

UltraSound
01-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Not sure if I'm supposed to apply for pokemon here, but I'll apply for hasty genesect, bold volcanion, and impish hoopa. Are we supposed to choose our two pokemon from last round here as well?

See this;

Also, like last time, do NOT list the legendary Pokemon you want from me! That will be discussed in PMs!

Asuna <3
01-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Oh boy.

5 things I've hated in Sun/Moon~
1.) There's no more PSS and it's too hard to try to get some random person to trade with you in the plaza, which sucks for me because I love randomly trading with people, so I was really upset about that and still kinda am.
2.) this one may be hard for me to explain but in Sun I've only seen clothing colored with yellows/oranges/reds/colors like those, and i have a friend who plays Moon who gets colors like Blues/purples and colors like those. It's something I hate because maybe I wanted to wear some purple or blue clothes while playing Sun.
3.) There isn't some sort of PC at the plaza, so when I'm hatching eggs and only have one poke in my party and that poke just so happens to be what I'm about to trade off to someone but I forgot to move it then I have to quit the trade, disconnect from the internet, leave the plaza, get to a pokemon center, move my poke, go back to the plaza, connect to the internet then try and trade again. Hope that made sense but it's happened to me multiple times.
4.) The whole way the link trades are set up, you don't get any notifications about when someone is trying to trade with you if you are also trying to get someone else to trade with you. Which is pretty annoying when I accidently miss trade requests.
5.) the game legit lags like I've never seen a POKEMON game lag whenever there's more than two pokes on screen in a battle. I've been tild this is because I use an older 3ds but come on still.

5 things I love about Sun and Moon~
1.) The ride POKEMON! These things legit are my life, so much better than hms
2.) SOS battles! This actually will make shiny hunting a bit easier for me :)
3.) All the new POKEMON because most look really pretty or cool
4.) the option to use the POKEMON refresh thing after battles, I know gen 6 has something similar but I never thought to use it until now because after almost every battle I can take care of my pokes, which benefits me greatly
5.) There's a lot more hair options, and lipstick options, and clothing options, and all that stuff which is nice because I feel like I can really personalize my trainer a lot more than I could in Gen 6.

S.A. Natsu
01-01-2017, 10:07 PM
Likes: 1. Z moves were interesting. They weren't as OP as we thought and require quite some skill to pull off.
2. The story/characters. not the usual destroy the planet/universe tale. All the characters were full of life, even the normal NPCs that had no effect on the story. Interacting with your mom during the story, the dancing at the end of the game, this was an extremely detailed game that made it feel very real. Rotom, arguably the funniest character in any Pokémon game ever. And post game added a lot to the lore that I am sure will be added to future games.
3. I like that their was more of a challenge later in the game. I wish it had been earlier but better late than ever.
4. i look forward to what we learn about ultra beasts in the future. A fun addition to the universe.
5. Zygarde. Unlike necrozma, who is random and has no role but looks super cool and has intriguing mystery to it, Zygarde debuted randomly with no role but was sadly boring and uninteresting. While not the big role I had hoped for in Alola, carrying Dogarde with me and going 100% in a crisis definitely is a plus for me.

1. SOS battling. WORST feature. The end.
2. The Alola region was way too big. I can be running through open plains for a good two minutes and there's nothing to do there. It's just big for no reason. Some of the routes and areas coulda been a lot smaller. It just felt like filler space to waste time running in.
3. Hau. I think he needs to be in Kalos with that... friendly "personality." At Least there was only one of him instead of four like in XY.
4. Trials. They weren't BAD.... just coulda been so much more. A lot were noting more than regular Pokémon trainer battles, and others were just fighting wild Pokémon. I woulda liked if maybe in trials you do real tasks. Maybe the A button makes you jump and B makes you throw and you can actually use the character themself to accomplish a goal. Just something more engaging than basically just battles. Kia we and the ghost girl and Sophocles had cool ideas but it coulda been more.
5. The Type telling crap. 6 gens without it. Why do we need it now?? Just makes things too easy. It helped me sometimes honestly but I'm not happy with that. The learning was part of the fun.

- - - Updated - - -

@Asuna
You had some good ones! The lagging is not cuz of your DS. I have the same issues, regardless how many Pokémon are on field. Definitely a bad thing. Can't believe I forgot that lol

S.A. Natsu
01-16-2017, 09:29 PM
Trail 4 has ended!

S.A. Natsu
01-20-2017, 09:39 PM
And this concludes part 5!

Mimispider
01-20-2017, 10:22 PM
As this event draws to a close both in opportunity to win as well as, apparently, interest in the remaining legends, we shall speed ahead to #5.

The winners of this run will receive FOUR legends of your choice from the list below, and previous winners are welcome to participate as well! To win, just post below your thoughts on this:

Is the Rotom Dex made up? Compared to all the other region dexes, the Alolan dex has some astounding, hilarious, and terrifying dex data for the Pokemon. In Hawaiian culture it's not uncommon to find many wild mythology and sayings. Even NPCs say little quotes like: leaving an open window allows night to creep in which puts people to sleep. Just little nature quotes and things I noticed in the game that I think is inspired by actual Hawaii and the people there. So could the Dex also be a little too influenced by that and be a bunch of myths? Even the normal Pokedexes have their own questionable data but this region seems to push it a bit. Or, perhaps because it's a Rotom Dex, Rotom is just telling lies and pulling pranks like most all Ghosts do. What do you think?

And as always do not post what legend you want! This will be decided via PM! This one will go until February 1st.

Available Event Pokemon are:

x1 Victini: Natures are Lonely or Gentle

Unlimited: Phione

x12 Keldeo: Natures are Calm, Docile, Hardy, Quiet, Quirky, Relaxed, Lonely, Careful, Sassy

x2 Virizion: Nature Docile, Naughty

x1 Terrakion: Calm

x7 Genesect: Natures Hardy, Bashful, Gentle, naughty, Serious, Hasty

x1 Uxie: Nature Naughty or Docile

x3 Zygarde: Natures Careful, Naive and Relaxed

x1 Moltres: Nature Lax or Rash

x3 Volcanion: Natures Impish, Serious, Docile,

x14 Arceus: Natures Jolly, Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Naive, Impish, Lax, Brave

x12 Meloetta: Natures Rash, Timid, Quiet, Jolly, Bashful, Sassy, Naive, Careful, Gentle, Impish, Relaxed, Brave

x1 Deoxys: Nature Hardy

x1 Mewtwo: Nature Careful

This list is subject to increase or decrease, and, if anyone is willing to donate to this season's cause to me, let me know below and I can guarantee you those donated Pokemon will go to a winner of this giveaway, so, just comment below if you want to give the free Pokemon away yourself to someone! Again, read the rules carefully, do not break them in any way, and a win is nearly assured to you! These contests will hold MULTIPLE winners so do comment below and the winners will be announced in the following days.

can i have the volcanion pls?

S.A. Natsu
01-20-2017, 10:37 PM
can i have the volcanion pls?

no.

1. It very clearly states what you need to post if you want a legendary Pokemon.

2. It is in bold and very clearly states to NOT POST WHAT LEGEND YOU WANT.

Anyone else participating in this giveaway, take note to NOT do what mimispider2004 did. Thanks and have fun! :) *teleports*

Yoda
01-20-2017, 10:52 PM
I think the rotom just makes everything up, or maybe it's us the player who writes the dex entries since we are the ones supposed to complete the dex

S.A. Natsu
01-20-2017, 10:55 PM
I think the rotom just makes everything up, or maybe it's us the player who writes the dex entries since we are the ones supposed to complete the dex

how would we, the player, know the weight and height and insane data of legendary and otherwise hard to find pokemon...? e-e

I personally think the dex is exaggerated for comedic effect that would fit in Hawaiian like standings. I think it was done on purpose.

amonteiro248
01-20-2017, 11:29 PM
(Sorry for my bad english) I don't have SM, for me, Rotom is a prankster, and that will never change.

Yoda
01-20-2017, 11:58 PM
I mean that the player character writes down what he or she thinks about the pokemon and thats why the dex entries are so weird

S.A. Natsu
01-21-2017, 12:05 AM
I mean that the player character writes down what he or she thinks about the pokemon and thats why the dex entries are so weird

>.> no yoda. On so many different levels, for so many different reasons. No. <.<

drock
01-24-2017, 07:18 PM
Hmm... Wouldn't be surprised if Rotom does make some things up - though it's not a bad thing since I did find a lot of the entries quite funny xD I liked the little references to Hawaiian culture, it makes it more interesting :o ~

Sara13512
01-28-2017, 06:04 AM
I think maybe the rotom dex could be making up everything since rotom is a ghost and all. The entries were fun to read though in this game because of how interesting they are. Maybe nintendo is just being different with their entries just like they were with the pokemon designs.

S.A. Natsu
02-02-2017, 07:27 AM
Run #6 Ended!

Sara13512
02-03-2017, 01:27 AM
I think my favourite rotom dex quote is:
"I'll tell you a secret: in some places, you can meet totally different Pokémon at night than during the day! Zzrrrt!"

S.A. Natsu
02-03-2017, 03:56 AM
Mine would be in relation to those who chose the male player. Where he calls you on occasion "Big boy." It's weird and silly and cracked me up every time. And his references to Z-Form Lillie in post game always were emotional and otherwise side of the farewell of Lillie's great role in the game.Other than that, there was one very smart and hilarious quote: "There're even government offices here in Hau'oli. Just what everyone wants in paradise! Zzz-zzt!" Feels like massive sarcasm to me and I loved it. Rotom had too many great quotes to remember.

Mimispider
02-03-2017, 04:31 PM
i like the one where rotom says that it misses how and that we should bring him some malasada

UltraSound
02-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Giggled for a good while at this; https://68.media.tumblr.com/acdf2c7d9b68cc58e592dc536ae7cb4a/tumblr_ogvhzrdp6L1tnyufso1_500.jpg
+ post game I really like that it says it misses Hau. I do too Rotom, I do too.

S.A. Natsu
02-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the participation and interest in these legends that i have to giveaway over the past several weeks. For those who participated in the last run, you've already been PM'd so if you want your legends just respond to set up a time to trade!

We now draw to a close for the final round. The requirements are extremely simple. Just post what legend available on my list below that you are interested in. Any one. Any Nature. Any number of those Pokemon. 10 Arceus? 5 Volcanion? 7 Meloetta? Go for it. Ask away, and post quickly. I'll do my best to give you what you want depending on what I have left! This final trial ends on Valentine's Day. Thanks again!

Available Event Pokemon are:

Unlimited: Phione

x11 Keldeo: Natures are Calm, Docile, Hardy, Quiet, Quirky, Relaxed, Lonely, Careful, Sassy

x2 Virizion: Nature Docile, Naughty

x1 Terrakion: Calm

x6 Genesect: Natures Hardy, Bashful, Gentle, naughty, Serious, Hasty

x1 Uxie: Nature Naughty or Docile

x2 Zygarde: Natures Careful and Relaxed

x2 Volcanion: Natures Impish, Serious, Docile,

x14 Arceus: Natures Jolly, Bashful, Docile, Hardy, Naive, Impish, Lax, Brave

x10 Meloetta: Natures Rash, Timid, Quiet, Jolly, Bashful, Sassy, Naive, Careful, Gentle, Impish, Relaxed, Brave

x1 Deoxys: Nature Hardy

Mimispider
02-08-2017, 09:16 AM
1 volcanion pls

S.A. Natsu
02-13-2017, 05:55 PM
Final reminder that after tomorrow this thread will close so anyone wanting any amount of any of the available legends, post soon!

S.A. Natsu
02-14-2017, 03:19 PM
Post now if interested as this thread is now officially over and to be closed by a mod please. Happy V Day!