PDA

View Full Version : Doing tradebacks to help others complete Pokedex

robotree
12-23-2016, 05:52 AM
I have around ~150ish different pokemon in the pc right now from when I tried to complete my own pokedex. Willing to do tradebacks for as many pokemon of mine that you may need to complete the your dex. If you ask for a pokemon I don't have, with enough of a heads up I can try and snag one on the gts for you.

FC is 1134-9913-2737
IGN is Cloud
Mainly doing this on the 22nd and 23rd, but can extend if requested.

Zethanos
12-23-2016, 07:43 PM
I may need to take you up on that. I'm about 75% done with my dex. I've been GTSing like mad.

laboaka
12-23-2016, 09:58 PM
If you are done helping Zethanos, I might take you up on that offer too. I am about 52% done with my dex but the GTS is no help and Wonder Trades only give me Yungoos. x)

I am available for the tradeback dex completion any time, so whenever you are available too, just send me a PM and we can arrange it proper. Good on ya for helping out others like that. :D

Zethanos
01-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Scuse you, the gts is ALL the help. You just have to know how to work it. For instance, you can register data on 14 types of mons, but you have to trade them in a specific order. Say you have dragonite. Trade it for flygon, then that for metagross, then for goodra and so on down the line. A good and worthy trade will be taken up within minutes if you know what you're doing. I went up from 35% done to 80% done in 2 days using only the GTS. But this guy bumped me up to 97%

Chillen9
01-03-2017, 05:36 PM
is anyone still doing this? i need the trade mons and a wigglytuff