PDA

View Full Version : Rareballs For Trade;

nokuto
12-24-2016, 11:30 AM
Hey all o3o I don't remember which email account I used along with password, leaving it there. Honestly I didn't think I'll come back after a couple months of leaving ( x - x ) BUT I'm searching for certain Rareballs (Beastballs <3) I couldn't get most of the ones I wanted off GTS so I hope I can get some here c:

Anywho I'm Kay aka Venxhero (just in case someone asks) but I dunno if I'm staying/coming back for long u3u Again, I still can be reachable anytime through kik [xxmikado] so yeah c: Keep in mind my time zone is PST.

Trade Schedule: I'm on my holiday break (9 days starting today) so I'm available. But once that is up, I won't be able to trade Monday-Friday since I work. (sadly I will not trade before I go to work, it'll be a hassle for me) I don't get off until 12am PST and usually home around 12:30am but I won't be able to be online (I'm only on Pokebay on my laptop so other way to contact me is kik, sorry if thats a problem. In case no one is familiar with kik, it's a free app on the phone) Weekends I'm usually free so I'll try my best to be online & available all day when I can.

Here are the Rareballs I currently have in Sun/Moon and hope we can make a trade! I'm also willing to trade other Rareballs, Events, HA Pokemon, & even shinies from XY/ORAS depending on our trades in Gen 7th (^-^)

Beastball
- Oshawott - Carvanha - Rockpuff
- Rhyhorn - Cubone - Goomy
- Gible - Wimpod - Growlithe
- Riolu - Drampa - Shinx
- Solosis - Bagon - Shellder
- Absol - Sandshrew - Deino
- Scyther - Dratini - Horsea
- Bounsweet - Vulpix - Kangaskhan
- Sneasel - Cyndaquil - Axew
- Fomantis - Turtonator - Totodile
- Stufful - Feebas - Jangmo-o
- Eevee - Paras - Beldum
- Snivy - Chikorita - Tynamo
- Lapras - Gastly - Minior (Blue)
- Marill - Roselia - Magikarp
- Smeargle - Honedge - Sableye
- Starly - Passimian

Loveball
- Pyukumuku - Bounsweet - Chansey
- Stufful - Vulpix - Bruxish
- Salandit - Fomantis - Comfey
- Marill - Chikorita - Mimikyu
- Eevee

Levelball
- Sandile - Growlithe - Grimer
- Salandit

HA Pokemon
- Togedemaru (Sturdy & Duskball)
- Magikarp (Rattled & Pokeball)
- Mareanie (Regenerator & Diveball/Loveball)
- Gible (Rough Skin & Beastball)
- Dratini (Marvel Scale & Beastball)
- Vulpix (Snow Warning & Beastball/Premier/Loveball)
- Carvanha (Speed Boost & Lureball)
- Sandshrew (Slush Rush & Loveball/Heavyball)
- Eevee (Anticipation & Moonball)
- Snorunt (Moody & Beastball/Loveball)
- Jangmo-o (Overcoat & Moonball)
- Goomy (Gooey & Loveball)
- Pancham (Scrappy & Beastball)
- Meowth (Rattled & Beastball)
- Sandygast (Sand Veil & Beastball)
- Pyukumuku (Unaware & Friendball)
- Geodude (Galvanize & Heavyball)
- Cleffa (Friend Guard & Loveball)
- Rockruff (Steadfast & Moonball)
- Tangela (Regenerator & Pokeball)
- Morelull (Rain Dish & Beastball)

Moonball
- Riolu - Rockpuff - Minior (Blue)
- Solosis - Oricorio (Sensu) - Cubone
- Shellder - Oranguru - Honedge
- Scyther - Dhelmise - Gastly

Lureball
- Totodile - Lapras - Feebas
- Wimpod - Magikarp - Shellder

Fastball
- Togedemaru - Growlithe

Heavyball
- Jangmo-o - Honedge - Beldum
- Rhyhorn - Grimer - Scyther

Friendball
- Fomantis - Mimikyu - Grimer
- Jangmo-o

I heard Beastballs are extremely rare but don't worry! I'll be willing to trade them for other Rareballs that I do not have and such c: Since both parents can pass down the pokeball, which is sweet x)

Anyways~
I'm looking for other Beastballs, Rareballs, & Premierballs! HA Pokemon will be accepted as well. If you do NOT own any, I'm okay with Luxuryball, Pokeball, & Diveball Pokemon (depends on the Pokemon & if it suits them)

Top Priority I'm Looking For:
- HA Pokemon / in Rareballs = must include HA's name & Pokeball*
- Rareball Yungoos (haven't decided)
- HA Raticate (Thick Fat)
- Moonball Snorlax
- HA Absol (Justified)

*HA Pokemon in Ultra/Timer/Greatballs, I may decline. That also includes Opposite Pokeballs**
**Example of Opposite Pokeball: Growlithe in Diveball (just my preference but I rather not have them, just a bit odd to me)

Sorry for typing so much! >_< I'm almost done!

✿ Events & shinies from XY/ORAS;
If you happen to have Beastball/Rareball (2-3) along with the nature&eggmoves that I like/looking for, I will trade you an Event/Shiny from my XY/ORAS
✿ Gen 7 Shinies;
I know how rare they are and not many people would trade them but I hope I can come across some people here who are willing to trade them for other shinies/events I have in XY/ORAS. I only have 2 shinies in Sun/Moon, which is S.Litten & S. & S.Decidueye. Also I heard people are trading shinies/legends for Beastball but not sure if that's fair? But I guess Beastball are really on demand xD I may as well be on boat with that so if you're okay with it then I'll be willing to do 3-5 Beastball for a shiny. PLEASE READ: Before you do decide to trade me a shiny for Beastballs, please provide details (name, ability, nature & pokeball) because I am picky u__u I apologize for that.

Thank you so much! :3c

~ In case some people don't know 0: In breeding, both parents passes down their pokeball. I did it with Beastball Vulpix & Diveball Vulpix and I usually get 50/50 of each, which was weird because I never seen that before xD Anywho I wasn't sure if that applies to HA as well? Before, I tried to breed a Premierball Meowth with Pick-Up ability but I've been getting Technician (which was the parent's ability when I caught her) o3o

I like fire 14
12-24-2016, 12:42 PM
I can trade a vulpix with it's HA snow warning in a loveball with the egg moves moonblast, hypnosis, freeze dry and encore. Can I get the moonball minior in return?

Inari
12-24-2016, 02:18 PM
Kaaaaay you butt welcome back c: We'll most certainly trade rare ball Pokemon again!! I'll get a list of what I got and post it here after work :)

Joelfc1987
12-24-2016, 02:41 PM
whats so special about pokemon in certain balls?

Type: Null111
12-24-2016, 06:58 PM
KAY!!!!!!! -Flying Tacklepress- How are you?! Glad to see you've come back. Good luck hunting/breeding. Let me know if I can help in anyway. I AM still finishing the pokedex in my Moon game, and I'm going to start breeding -soon-. xD -Jen-

nokuto
12-25-2016, 02:23 AM
@Ilikefire14; Of course! (: I'll go ahead and breed one Moonball Minior for you. HEADS UP: Not sure if it'll be the same color or different 0: I got all of those Rareballs, but never got the chance to breed so I need to breed xD I'm not even sure so I hope you're okay with that c:

@Tsareena; TAMM<3 Thank you xD I'm excited to trade Rareballs with you again and I hope we can get everything off our wanted list ;D I'll try to be on/around when you do!

@Joelfc1987; Certain people prefers them in certain pokeballs because they suit/looks great for the Pokemon/S.Pokemon (S stands for Shiny) and since Beastball came out, its very popular to the point people would trade shinies & legends for them in exchange. It all depends on the people and their trades.

@RougeDragon111; Omgosh Jen <3 -falls over- xD I'm super! Just exhausted and buzy as a bee x) Barely got some time atm so I wanna spend time here and there before I go back to my family party :3 Thank you so much! I will try my best in breeding in this new game but so far, no luck xD Maybe I should beat it in order to get the shiny charm 0: AH TOO KIND AS USUAL AND I FEEL LIKE ITS TOO MUCH. OF COURSE I WILL DO MY BEST TO OFFER YOU SOME AMAZING POKEMONS AS WELL FOR YOUR SERVICE <3

Joelfc1987
12-25-2016, 02:49 AM
cheers Nokuto, ive still got 40 beastballs left, never needed more than 10. wonder why they gave us so many.

nokuto
12-25-2016, 02:58 AM
Oh nice Joel! c: I suppose they allow us to catch other Pokemons in them? They look amazing IMO and it'll be a sweet feature for breeders (like myself) to hatch a shiny in a Beastball.

@Ilikefire14; btw I bred the Moonball Minior so they're only Blue 0: So I hope that's okay and let me know when you're available to trade!

PokeTrainer12
12-27-2016, 05:00 PM
know you already have it. but have bred a HA mareanie with an impish nature, with all 4 of its egg moves, in a love ball.

keen on the moonball rockruff. pm me if youre keen :)

Inari
12-27-2016, 06:44 PM
Hey Kay I managed to snag a Moon Ball Oricorio with 4EM off GTS, I can breed it for you and I'm interested in the Friend Ball Fomantis :)

Type: Null111
12-27-2016, 07:51 PM
-Grins- Guess what?! I got my FIRST Shiny Pokemon in my moon game. I got a shiny Komoko-O. It's like ugly but pretty (IF that makes sense), lol. I love her. CURRENTLY her name is Godzilla. I'll totally name her something better. And this is WITHOUT the shiny charm. I AM SO close to getting it though! Probably by the end of this week. MISS YOU!!!!!! Have a great week!

nokuto
12-27-2016, 11:06 PM
@PokeTrainer12; Sadly I'm not a huge fan on Mareanie xD (was super tempted cuz I do like Loveball) Do you have another one? 0: I'll go ahead & breed the Moonball Rockruff for you!

@Tsareena; Oh sweet Tamm :3 Just out of curiosity since the Minior's breeding xD If you have a Pom-Pom Style Moonball Ocicorio and you breed it, it'll be a Pom-Pom Style? Or can it still transform to other kinds depending on the berry it uses? (Pom-Pom & P'au, not a huge fan on them xD but I do like their shiny form colors!) I'll breed Friendball Fomantis after I breed the Rockruff n3n

@RougeDragon111; OH LUCKY YOUUU ;A; Ah no worries, I think I understand that feeling xD I LIKE HIM CUZ HE'S A DRAGON but the color scheme for his shiny form is just... WELP. Anywho, CONGRATS JENN! :'3c I wanna run into a shiny WITHOUT the shiny charm as well but with my luck, NOPE. I may reconsider beating the game now >__>; My boyfriend, Gladion, is currently waiting for me to meet him up at the ferry boat (ᅌᴗᅌ✿) but I was tryna breed a S.Rowlet for my best friend but NO LUCK (JPN Ditto & English Rowlet) so maybe Im thinking I should beat the game and get the shiny charm (atm I'm close to completing my dex) so that'll boost my chance with it and I can start breeding for more Rareballs and such c: GOOD LUCK & I MISS YOU TOO~

PokeTrainer12
12-28-2016, 01:52 AM
nah all good. haha. i havent used any of the rare balls given except the loveball on the mareanie. Also have my 40 beastballs left as well. So if you need a ha poke in a rareball or something ill be able to chain one. so let me know :) Also have a premier ball wimpod in adamant nature. Only put it in a premier ball cause it goes with the shiny form when i breed it. lol, not really a rare ball.

nokuto
12-28-2016, 05:31 AM
Ah really? xD Is it possible to get more than 1 rareball? ex. Loveball and such? I'm just a little unsure to use mine since its only 1 left xP As for Beastball (since I didn't really progress into the story/and not sure Im close to beating the game) I currently have none x) AH if its not much trouble, is it possible for you to catch me a HA Meowth in Beastball? 0: As for Wimpod, I think I have one in Premier n-n thank you tho! Yeah Premierball isn't a rareball, but its extremely pretty and I personally like it. Also if the HA Meowth takes time, I can offer you another rareball (:

Inari
12-28-2016, 10:17 AM
She's a Pom Pom atm buut I could change her into the either the Baile or the Sensu style and then breed it. I believe I have the nectar for both of those forms lol.

PokeTrainer12
12-28-2016, 04:50 PM
ill get the HA meowth for you in the beast ball :) ill pm you when its done.

- - - Updated - - -

and yea, nah you can only get 1 loveball in the game from my knowledge, and other rareballs are also limited to 1 or 2. i did want a loveball mareanie in ha. Mind you was a butt to get, cause i had to stop it from killing corsola. took a good hour or 2. just lucky to catch it with the only loveball i had. haha. any nature for the meowth btw? ill try synchronize a modest for the time being :)

nokuto
12-29-2016, 03:49 AM
@Tsareena; IF its not much trouble, can you transform her to Sensu Style please? :3 ANNND since I already have you, Imma try to catch you online randomly xD as usual ;D THANK YOU SO MUCH

@PokeTrainer12; Wait, how do you know if its HA or not? 0: In the SOS battle, when help arrives.. They already have HA or..? xD Cuz atm I only know that if you have a Pokemon with Trace ability, you can see copy their ability so I dunno how that works. UGH that sucks then lmao I gotta think carefully on which Pokemon I want in these limited rareballs x) Ah any nature is fine! (: I usually go for Timid/Jolly for Meowth 0: BUT for Alolan form, wasn't sure if its the same stats? Or maybe it'll be Modest now o3o OH WAIT. If the HA is rattled, which boosts ATK.. Wouldn't Adamant or Jolly work for him?

PokeTrainer12
12-29-2016, 09:14 AM
pangaro has false swipe and entraintment. so he is my go to mon. He also has hidden ability scrappy. so he can hit ghost types with the false swipe aswell. if you like i can give you a HA pancham as well? unless you already have one. Gen 7 is a pain to get HA pokemon. lol. And yea sure a jolly rattled persian coming up. give us a day or 2. just been busy :)

- - - Updated - - -

oh wait i forgot, i cant syncronize for the ha mon, because of pangaro, ill breed it for you with the nature.

Inari
12-29-2016, 11:59 PM
Do you mind if it's an egg or would you like me to hatch it? It should have pretty good IVs too cause I have a 6IV ditto :) but yeah just lemme know when's good for you cause I have tomorrow off all day and quite a few days off next week too.

nokuto
12-30-2016, 07:03 AM
I just got home so Imma stick around for a few hours with my 3ds online :3 Ah whichever is fine xD LUCKY YOU! Im probably gonna transfer mine once Pokebank opens up >;3 BUT IF I DONT SEE YOU TONIGHT THEN DEFINITELY TOMORROW (since I dont have plans~)

Inari
12-30-2016, 10:16 AM
I might be around tomorrow but I won't be able to trade all weekend :[ Today is good for me but I'm pretty much free all of next week except for Monday and Wednesday where I'll be around in the evening. Means I can try and stay up a bit late and try and catch you xP

nokuto
12-30-2016, 12:22 PM
Tamm I see you online xD I happen to check my friend list and hope you'll be online (๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ✧

- - - Updated - - -

@PokeTrainer12; omgosh Im sorry that I didnt reply! D: I swear I thought I responded but it just clicked to me. If you dont mind then yes! I'd like an HA Pamcham (: can you tell me what type of Pokeball he's in? Also thanks so much and let me know what would you like in return for the 2nd Pokemon (:

Wait xD Im still confused about the HA hunting thing 0: Because Meowth is Dark type in Alola. So how do you know if it has HA or not when help arrives? Unless its ability appears when help arrives but for Rattled ability in this case, I dont think so x.x

Inari
01-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Kaaaaay omg you have two mons on my wishlist ;-; Level Ball Sandile and Moon Ball Solosis!!! I have a Love Ball Comfey I can give you and I have HA Jangmo-o in a Luxury Ball but I can get one in a Love ball or Moon ball if you want those instead? :)

Inari
01-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Also I just noticed you're looking for a HA Sewaddle which isn't available until the end of the month when Pokebank is released :)

nokuto
01-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Sorry for the late reply & not being on Tamm D; But I bred you a Moonball Solosis & a Levelball Sandile just a few days ago (: I'll be available from Friday Midnight to Sunday Evening (I'll hit you up or catch you online xD)

Omgosh I'd love the Loveball Comfey <3 also if its not too much trouble, HA Jangmo-o in Moonball? 0: If not, I'll gladly accept the HA Jangmo-o in Luxuryball please n3n // Oh I see 0: So those QR scanner Pokemons, they dont do SOS battles huh? o3o

Inari
01-11-2017, 11:32 PM
Sorry for the late reply & not being on Tamm D; But I bred you a Moonball Solosis & a Levelball Sandile just a few days ago (: I'll be available from Friday Midnight to Sunday Evening (I'll hit you up or catch you online xD)

Omgosh I'd love the Loveball Comfey <3 also if its not too much trouble, HA Jangmo-o in Moonball? 0: If not, I'll gladly accept the HA Jangmo-o in Luxuryball please n3n // Oh I see 0: So those QR scanner Pokemons, they dont do SOS battles huh? o3o

Yeah the weekend is probably best for me :) I think i have a spare Comfey so I may not have to breed that but Jangmo-o won't take too long tbh. I'll probably start breeding tonight or maybe tomorrow, not sure. And yeah it really sucks that QR scan Pokemon can't SOS. Good thing is though if you get a HA mon from the old games (say Leavanny) and breed it with a Leavanny in a Friend ball in SM, the ball has a chance to pass down!

nokuto
01-11-2017, 11:40 PM
THATS SO TRUE 0: I was so confused when I breed a Beastball & Diveball Vulpix xD it was 50/50 with them. Now I'm excited xD Do you happen to know when Pokebank for Sun/Moon is coming out? I thought it'll be beginning of January but dunno 0: Annnnd now I gotta go >_> I don't wanna be late for work (surprisingly I wouldn't be on but kinda babysitting my nephew&niece atm but its done~) Trade-Talk to you later c:

Inari
01-11-2017, 11:50 PM
Well the next season for Battle Spot is on the 17th and it includes all the mons from bank and legends and stuff so I'm guessing anytime from then.

Also you don't have to give me a mon for the Goomy cause it's a giveaway but if you want too that Love Ball Pyukumuku sounds great!

nokuto
01-14-2017, 09:40 AM
Thank you Tamm n-n I probably download/purchase it next weekend since Im only free 0;

No worries! (: I have some spare Loveball Pyukumuku so its yours! So tomorrow we can trade :3

Inari
01-14-2017, 02:59 PM
Yeah tomorrow is great!

Zethanos
01-14-2017, 06:52 PM
Anyone want a beast ball gabite...?

nokuto
01-15-2017, 04:05 AM
@Tamm; Sorry I wasn't on xD I slept in then went out with my parents! Just got back but Imma try to stay on 1am PST latest 0: but I got a feeling I'll catch you on randomly so I hope to trade with you!

@Zethanos; Um I think it'll be best if you post in your own thread/create a trade & letting you know I already have a Beastball Gible (in case you didn't read my thread at all) c:

Inari
01-15-2017, 09:24 AM
Thank you so much Kay!!! You are a doll, these are so perfect. Think I may head back to sleep for a bit lol but many thanks again, and I look forward to more trades xD

nokuto
01-15-2017, 09:29 AM
You're very welcome Tamm :3c AH SAME HERE~ LETS LOOK FOR MORE CUTIES IN RAREBALLS n3n Have a goodnight sleep! And thanks so very much <33

nokuto
02-13-2017, 06:10 AM
Since I transferred about a dozen Rareballs to my Sun/Moon, I'll add a new list here c: [Just some, I gotta re-breed and transfer again]
These are from my XY, so they're 5IV along with suited nature & eggmoves. /Please feel free to correct me if any of them are wrong since most of them aren't transferred just yet.

Moonball: Tyranitar, Armaldo, Flygon, HA: Snow Warning Aurorus, HA: Rock Head Tyrantrum, HA: Poison Touch Muk, HA: Cursed Body Banette, HA: Telepathy Gardevoir, Roserade
Loveball: Rhydon, HA: Motor Drive Emolga, HA: Flame Body Ponyta, Vespiquen, HA: Leaf Guard Meganium
Dreamball: No HA Rampardos*, HA: Mold Breaker Druddigon, HA: Poison Heal Gliscor, HA: Super Luck Togekiss
Heavyball: Aggron
Levelball: HA: Water Absorb Cacturne, HA: Scrappy Pangoro, HA: Poison Touch Toxicroak
Fastball: HA: Sniper Fearow
Lureball: HA: Water Veil Floatzel

*I do have a JPN Male Rampardos in a Dreamball so if I transfer him over to Sun/Moon, the Dreamball will pass down to the offspring c:

***I was told Hackballs are not trade-able***
- If you would still like the hackball Pokemon, we must trade in XY/ORAS then you will transfer it yourself to your Sun/Moon in order to have the hackball Pokemon.

I like fire 14
02-13-2017, 09:17 AM
Can I have the moon ball Tyranitar and Tyrantrum? I'll send the rare ball pokemon I have in a PM

nokuto
02-13-2017, 07:28 PM
Sure thing! I replied already so let me know if any of them has HA 0: since most of them I have already along with the transfer from XY x)

031417; HA: Cute Charm Stufful (Pokeball)