PDA

View Full Version : Powersaving in SuMo?

Gothitelle
12-25-2016, 10:39 PM
Heyy guys,

I've heard that some people can use Powersaves to clone or shinify their pokemons in Sun or Moon... I was wondering if someone could help me clone my Solgaleo, Lunala, Silvally (and make him shiny) and Magearna... I would really appreciate it! :D

Thanks allready!

Inari
12-25-2016, 10:55 PM
Well I've heard that it's not available yet for people to add to their powersaves.. seems you have to buy it or something like that. Might be available soon but yeah I wish it wasn't.. clean hack free games would be nice but hey that's what people do lmao

Kyle the Seeker
12-26-2016, 12:27 AM
I mean PKHex was available day 1 so I would assume it will be out soon but I don't think it's out yet

Inari
12-26-2016, 01:14 AM
I mean PKHex was available day 1 so I would assume it will be out soon but I don't think it's out yet

PKHex is much harder to do though cause your ds has to have been hacked into to get the menu to insert files. Obviously not everyone can get hold of a hacked 3ds so most just resort to powersaves.

Kyle the Seeker
12-26-2016, 08:10 AM
PKHex is much harder to do though cause your ds has to have been hacked into to get the menu to insert files. Obviously not everyone can get hold of a hacked 3ds so most just resort to powersaves.

True. But I still assume that powersaves will be available soon. I think I heard it was available somehow but the people who make them were like pay our subscription to get it early..so doubt people were about that. That being said might be hard to find who might've done that so the person who made this thread may need to wait

Gothitelle
12-26-2016, 10:07 AM
Oh ok this makes sense. Thanks for the info guys. I think I am going to buy it by myself then xD But I am going to wait until its released.

robotree
12-30-2016, 07:43 PM
The powersave device is like $20-30 and the codes are broken up into different groups and sold for 1 euro each. Towards the end of January is when the codes are supposed to be free.

ryuuak
01-13-2017, 10:49 PM
Even then you cannot trade these pokemon. As a powersaver I have had people ask for these legends to be shiny, but they are untradeable.