PDA

View Full Version : FT: 5IV Pichu

UltraSound
12-27-2016, 04:16 PM
I'd been trying to breed for a 5IV (missing ATK) Timid female Pichu for a while now and finally got it, but I have a spare male one and thought that maybe someone would like it. Not really looking for anything specific, another 5IV would be cool, or a HA mon or a rareball that I like would be sweet too. I'm not super picky.
I still have the parents so I'll probably be able to breed more of these if someone wants one.

Info:
Pichu
Premier ball
Male
Level 1
5IV, missing ATK (Outstanding potential)
OT: Citrus
ID: 050382
No EV's
Moves: Thunder Shock, Charm, Tail Whip, Sweet Kiss
Ability: Static
Timid
Egg received: 12/24/2016 from Nursery helpers, hatched 12/24/2016 at Paniola Ranch
Capable of taking hits
No ribbons

nokuto
12-27-2016, 11:14 PM
Oh Kimmo! May I have him? :D I've been trying to get my hands on a Premier Pichu (sure, I can go catch one but I'm lazy xD) and I can breed you any Rareball/HA Pokemon I have in my thread n-n Sadly I can't really guarantee you their IVs and such (just SOME have eggmoves) D; I'm waiting for Pokebank so I can transfer my 6IV Ditto ;v;

UltraSound
12-28-2016, 03:18 PM
Oh Kimmo! May I have him? :D I've been trying to get my hands on a Premier Pichu (sure, I can go catch one but I'm lazy xD) and I can breed you any Rareball/HA Pokemon I have in my thread n-n Sadly I can't really guarantee you their IVs and such (just SOME have eggmoves) D; I'm waiting for Pokebank so I can transfer my 6IV Ditto ;v;

Sure! :3 Ooooh I would LOVE that loveball Pyukumuku so much <3 Lol I'm in love with that silly sea cucumber. I don't mind IV's or Egg moves, I like doing the breeding myself anyway :P Do you want a name for the Pichu? I can slap a thunderstone on it too if you'd like.

nokuto
12-29-2016, 03:43 AM
Pykumuku looks like a snow rabbit <3 so cute! I'll start breeding tonight 0: I'll try to stay on tonight to see if I'll catch you! Ah alrighty cuz I'm not doing any natures/ivs since I'm getting a lot of rareballs so I haven't settle down to it yet x) I probably will start that after Pokebank comes out (:

YES PLEASE THANK YOU n-n I've been getting other stones than Thunder Stone xD (Ice, Fire, Dusk, etc) and its from the Pelago app thing. Can you name him Sparky please? :3c also not sure if you have my new 3ds FC 0: I got my own 3ds and all so I can send that later (:

UltraSound
12-29-2016, 05:56 PM
Pykumuku looks like a snow rabbit <3 so cute! I'll start breeding tonight 0: I'll try to stay on tonight to see if I'll catch you! Ah alrighty cuz I'm not doing any natures/ivs since I'm getting a lot of rareballs so I haven't settle down to it yet x) I probably will start that after Pokebank comes out (:

YES PLEASE THANK YOU n-n I've been getting other stones than Thunder Stone xD (Ice, Fire, Dusk, etc) and its from the Pelago app thing. Can you name him Sparky please? :3c also not sure if you have my new 3ds FC 0: I got my own 3ds and all so I can send that later (:

Yup, it's probably my favourite pokemon from this generation :D I'll stay on too and I'll try to refresh the page as often as I remember :P I'm pretty sure you can actually buy the thunder stone in...Koni Koni? Maybe?
I'll name him when I get home and add your new FC :D I still have my old DS so my code is still 0834-1722-4558 but my name in game is Citrus and I'm playing with a female character this time.

nokuto
12-30-2016, 07:01 AM
I just home xD I'll stick awhile for a couple hours and hope to see you on :D I also added you and I'll keep an eye out for Citrus online n-n (Imma just get online and leave it, with sound to the maximum so yeah) x3 Again, thank you so much ;u;

UltraSound
12-30-2016, 12:36 PM
I just home xD I'll stick awhile for a couple hours and hope to see you on :D I also added you and I'll keep an eye out for Citrus online n-n (Imma just get online and leave it, with sound to the maximum so yeah) x3 Again, thank you so much ;u;

Aaaaand I'm pretty sure I managed to miss you D: Well, I'll leave the DS open on full too :P

nokuto
12-30-2016, 11:52 PM
I think I may be on all day ;u; so hopefully I'll catch you! BUT I got the feeling you're on around 3am-ish according to the time stamp on here 0: wait nvm I see your location xD So from my time zone to yours, you're 12hrs ahead ;A; 2:51am for me and its 12:51am for you. Then I should stay on longer around midnight to 3am tonight c: That should be around noon for you

UltraSound
01-01-2017, 11:51 AM
I think I may be on all day ;u; so hopefully I'll catch you! BUT I got the feeling you're on around 3am-ish according to the time stamp on here 0: wait nvm I see your location xD So from my time zone to yours, you're 12hrs ahead ;A; 2:51am for me and its 12:51am for you. Then I should stay on longer around midnight to 3am tonight c: That should be around noon for you

There is a very good chance I'll still be asleep at 12:51... :'D Though, at this very moment it's 12:46 and I'm awake, so, yay. Hope to catch you soon!