PDA

View Full Version : Master Ball for Gold Bottle Cap

Master Poketim
12-27-2016, 11:20 PM
I' am trading 1 Master Ball I got off the GTS for 1 Gold Bottle Cap.

First come first serve,

Pm me if interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Masterball is useful on Tapo Koko.

Damian_Clareon
12-28-2016, 12:46 AM
I have no use for a Gold Bottle Cap (honestly don't even know what they are for) but since I have already caught all the pokemon needed in my game, I would like to counter offer. My shiny Incineroar and the Gold Bottle Cap for Magearna?

I'm open to debate.

Pokemaster377
12-28-2016, 01:37 AM
Hey damion I'd trade for that

Damian_Clareon
12-28-2016, 01:44 AM
Yeah? I'm up for it if you are. I'm online right now and free to trade if you want to do it right now.

Also, thought I should mention that the Incineroar is Adamant nature and has 6IVs.

Master Poketim
12-28-2016, 04:45 PM
I have no interest in the shiny incineroar, I only want the golden bottle cap, perhaps you can trade the incineroar to pokemaster, and trade the golden bottle cap to me for something else. I just reread, magearna can be scanned by a code and obtained universally by all players.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is said code:

To get Magearna in your Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon game:
Complete the main story.
Choose the QR Scanner function.
Line up the QR code for Magearna while pressing the R Button.
Visit the deliveryman at the Antiquities of the Ages shop in Hau'oli City to get Magearna.
Be sure to save your game!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-ne...-for-magearna/

Scan for free legend.

Master Poketim
12-29-2016, 05:55 PM
I' am also accepting normal bottle caps, basically any bottle caps i'll trade for.

Damian_Clareon
01-01-2017, 07:35 PM
If you are still looking for Gold Bottle Caps, I now have 4 of them. Also, I was aware of when and how to obtain Magearna a month before it released and I have one as I have stated in multiple forums before, I just like them and want to collect multiples.

I'm open to trade offers but if it isn't valuable, I won't be interested.

I also am open to Gen 6 trades for them too.

Master Poketim
01-04-2017, 09:54 PM
What 4 pokemons or items are you looking for for your 4 Golden Bottle Caps?

Damian_Clareon
01-05-2017, 06:26 AM
Pretty much any events or shinys. I have no interest in items since I have the ones I need and know how to get the ones I don't have. I'm open to debate on trades though.

Master Poketim
01-05-2017, 05:38 PM
Damian, when pokemon is released, I can trade you 1 shiny or event per Golden Bottle Cap. I have lots of old events from Gamestop legendary dogs, to the newest one, and some hidden japanese exclusives, and I have an army of shiny pokemons.

Damian_Clareon
01-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Sounds good to me. You can message me so we can work out the details whenever you like.

Master Poketim
01-05-2017, 10:19 PM
Excellent, I will message you after pokemon bank is compatible with Sun and Moon.