PDA

View Full Version : Gold Bottle Cap trade!

Damian_Clareon
12-30-2016, 05:19 AM
So, I have been trying to collect bottle caps (which I have 2 of I believe) and 1 Gold bottle Cap. I know these are really valuable to some people just not me since I breed all of my pokemon to have natural IVs. So if you want these, make and offer and lets work something out.

As anyone must have noticed, I love Magearna. So if you'd like to offer a Magearna for a Gold Bottle Cap, consider it yours. I'm open to all offers though.

nokuto
12-30-2016, 08:16 AM
Just out of curiosity, why are Bottle Caps & Gold Bottom Caps important/rare? o3o;

Damian_Clareon
12-30-2016, 08:23 AM
They are used in trade for the guy in Sun & Moon to max out a pokemon's IV's. A Bottle Cap will boost just one IV of a single pokemon while a Gold Bottle Cap will boost all the IVs at once. So let's say you have a shiny pokemon that has crap IVs but great EVs that you trained it on. The Gold Bottle Cap will max out its IVs so it's able to be used competitively.

Hopefully that was a clear enough explanation. There's a bunch of info you can find with a quick google search too. :)

nokuto
12-30-2016, 08:30 AM
Ah thank you 0: Yeah I did search it up and I was still a bit unsure haha >3> I just thought I'll get an better or a more clear answer on Pokebay c: but in the end, it didnt interest me in the slightest xD (since I'm no battler, just a collector/breeder; but I still do IV & Nature breeding welp) then if they're that useful, maybe I can use them in a trade x) Again, thank you!

Damian_Clareon
12-30-2016, 08:31 AM
No problem! If you happen to know someone who might be interested in this trade then please do pass it on. :)

nokuto
12-30-2016, 08:33 AM
Sure thing! Also good luck (: