PDA

View Full Version : Midnight forme lycanroc needed

I like fire 14
01-01-2017, 10:18 PM
I want a midnight forme lycanroc with IVs in everything except special attack and its hidden ability no guard, but I don't have pokemon moon, only sun, so I am unable to get one myself. If anyone is able to get one for me one, I will be able to trade back another IV bred pokemon with its HA if you want. At the moment I only have a few IV bred pokemon but I can breed for another if you do want another pokemon.

-Vulpix in a love ball with IVs in everything except attwck. Has a modest nature and the ability snow cloak, though I can breed for one with snow warning instead. It knows moonblast, hypnosis, freeze-dry and encore.
-Two Rowlet with bashful natures and both knowing tackle, leafage, haze and confuse ray. One has full IVs except for defense while the other has full IVs except for HP.
-Eevee in a luxury ball with an adamant nature knowing helping hand, growl, tackle and tail whip. Has the anticipation ability. Full IVs in everything except HP.
-Lapras in a dive ball with a careful nature knowing sleep talk, growl, water gun and curse. Full IVs in everything except Sp attack.
-Cutiefly in a pokeball with a timid nature knowing absorb, speed swap and baton pass. Has the shield dust ability. Full IVs in everything except attack.
-Aerodactyl in a pokeball with a jolly nature knowing bite, scary face, wide guard and roost. Has the rock head ability. Full IVs in everything except special attack.

If you do want a different pokemon PM me and I can try and breed.

Zethanos
01-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Ok as a matter of fact, go to grand poni canyon, and you can encounter midnight form lycanroc at night. You can catch it in whatever ball you please. If you want no guard, take a smeargle with skill swap, and chain until you skill swap a no guard lycanroc. Once you have one, breed for IV's you want.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you don't want to do the work, understand that you're asking one of us to do the exact same thing

I like fire 14
01-01-2017, 11:30 PM
Ok as a matter of fact, go to grand poni canyon, and you can encounter midnight form lycanroc at night. You can catch it in whatever ball you please. If you want no guard, take a smeargle with skill swap, and chain until you skill swap a no guard lycanroc. Once you have one, breed for IV's you want.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you don't want to do the work, understand that you're asking one of us to do the exact same thing

I understand that I can do the chaining method though it's not guaranteed to get the 5 IVs or the nature. Anyone who has moon can evolve rockruff into its midnight forme whereas in sun it doesn't. Btw docyou know if I were to trade a rockruff from Sun to Moon would it evolve into its midnight forme because it would be in moon, or its midday forme because it originated from sun, because if it can evolve into its midnight forme that way, I can breed the rockruff myself, I only need someone to evolve it for me on moon. If you or anyone else wants to do that I'm still offering the pokemon I listed already

Btw the point was that I can't get a midnight forme lycanroc with the IVs and nature that I wanted, if I did this thread wouldn't exist.

Zethanos
01-01-2017, 11:35 PM
If you trade it it evolves into that game's form.

I like fire 14
01-01-2017, 11:52 PM
If you trade it it evolves into that game's form.

Then I'm fine with doing that then.

I like fire 14
01-02-2017, 04:20 PM
I got a midnight forme lycanroc now