PDA

View Full Version : LF: Event japasese shiny mew from emerald

ChrisDoukas
01-04-2017, 12:32 PM
I looking for a legitime shiny mew from the pokemon emerald event for my omega ruby ( with japanese name) i have many events and shiny pokemons to offer also i can clone it and give it back to you if you like

Zethanos
01-04-2017, 05:41 PM
I think I have one...

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to clone it that's fine, but a shiny for trade would be nice. So I won't get ripped off

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I have a shiny new, but mine was the 2010 event. English name. ID is 10160

ChrisDoukas
01-04-2017, 09:20 PM
I think I have one...

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to clone it that's fine, but a shiny for trade would be nice. So I won't get ripped off

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I have a shiny new, but mine was the 2010 event. English name. ID is 10160
Hello, sadly i looking for the old sea chart shiny mew in emerald with japanese name and the fatefull encouter that says it has travel throught space a time to reach you from the hoenn region i dont care if it cloned from the original as long as it looks legal but thanks for your offer bty

UltraSound
01-09-2017, 06:45 PM
I'm deleting all comments regarding the hacked Mew as they are distracting the thread from it's original purpose. If you must continue this conversation, do so in private messages/visitor messages/the chatbox.

ChrisDoukas
01-10-2017, 11:30 AM
I'm deleting all comments regarding the hacked Mew as they are distracting the thread from it's original purpose. If you must continue this conversation, do so in private messages/visitor messages/the chatbox.

I suggest to delete or locked this threat as i have made a newer one i dont planning to use this ever again

UltraSound
01-10-2017, 04:15 PM
I suggest to delete or locked this threat as i have made a newer one i dont planning to use this ever again

Closed.