PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of the Storm.

Master Poketim
01-04-2017, 10:57 PM
Hi all,

If any gamers want to play heroes of the storm with me let me know. This is a Blizzard battlenet game that is free to play, costs $0. It is a Dota style game, with a combination of warcraft, starcraft, diablo, and overwatch characters. It's a team of 5 per team, and you try to kill each other's base with troops following behind you.

Let me know if you play or are interested, and I'll add you to friend on battlenet, and we can play heroes of the storm together as well. I want a consistent team, instead of random matchups.

Cheers,

Poketim.

TyraNoah
07-06-2021, 10:08 AM
What are the necessary steps to having it run on PC windows? Any specifications and minimum requirements for an ideal gaming laptop?

UltraSound
07-07-2021, 02:05 PM
What are the necessary steps to having it run on PC windows? Any specifications and minimum requirements for an ideal gaming laptop?

You can find the minimum requirements over here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/18816
Basically any decent computer that's been released in the few years should be able to run it no problem, assuming the PC health is good.