PDA

View Full Version : Missing

Sting
03-16-2012, 09:27 PM
I know this is a pretty bad thread, but, this is it all about:

People that I know, from the past, from my other old accounts, and such, here in Pokebay, were just *poof*
They disappeared.
And now, new people that I talked to most of the time, were also *poof*
GONE.

And I hope that this thread wasn't a bad one, yet I'm just wondering why people here in Pokebay are disappearing.

Those old and popular Pokebay-ers were gone.

Wish them all the best

Lelouch vi Britannia
03-17-2012, 12:43 AM
They must be on X-box live playing Modern Warfare 3 lol.

Velvet
03-17-2012, 05:00 AM
Yeah Mass Effect 3 just came out...

Lelouch vi Britannia
03-17-2012, 05:16 AM
I know it look's really cool

Sting
03-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Haha, lost the habits of playing pokemon.

Anyone here plays Harvest Moon? Cause I stopped playing pokemon and now, I'm Playing Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands.

For some reason, if I saw my Pokemon Black cartridge, it kept saying "Play me Please!"

LOL

Lelouch vi Britannia
03-18-2012, 02:15 AM
Haha, lost the habits of playing pokemon.

Anyone here plays Harvest Moon? Cause I stopped playing pokemon and now, I'm Playing Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands.

For some reason, if I saw my Pokemon Black cartridge, it kept saying "Play me Please!"

LOL

Lol I play harvest moon its pretty good game but I stop cause i just love playing pokemon lol

Sting
03-18-2012, 03:44 AM
Lol I play harvest moon its pretty good game but I stop cause i just love playing pokemon lol

What kind of Harvest Moon game?

So Far, I only played 2 Harvest Moon Games: Sunshine Islands, and Back To nature.
Harvest Moon game had been in my life and includes my life. It shows how I act in life, and about going to a different country. And leaving my game.
Now, I don't have PSP(location: Philippines) that means my Harvest Moon Back To Nature game is gone and so is my other games.
Now, I have Ds, and Sunshine Islands.

It;s a very long story.

Lelouch vi Britannia
03-18-2012, 04:28 AM
Sunshine Islands was the one I played.

Sting
03-18-2012, 05:48 PM
Cool. I just restarted it last night. Because I already raised all the islands (except for Link, Green House, Tree), its already hard to maintain the game, and saving time is my number one priority, but I have to plant crops, talk to all villagers and Sprites, and give gifts, and animals, etc.

One final word for conclusion: HARD