PDA

View Full Version : Wondertraded necrozma

Zethanos
01-14-2017, 08:09 PM
GOOD DAY CHILDREN!!

So last night, I was wondertrading for fun as I was getting a bit P/O'd because SHINY DEWPIDER IS A LIL PUNK and WONT HATCH FROM A FRIGGIN EGG, so while on womdertrade, lo and behold I was given a lvl 100, beast balled necrozma with PERFECT IVs~ laaaaaaa~!! And ironically, a pheromosa not 3 trades later...

SO! I only ever really wanted necrozma for collection purposes, but I DO know that he's kind of a powerhouse in the battle spot from watching some wifi battles and whatnot. I know a lot of people use him.

Now the downside here is, I'm more than willing to bet he was hacked into the game for stats, and the ball, but I know some people are willing to overlook that. So if you're a competitive trainer, and want a crazy strong, and cool looking necrozma, I offer him to you for the steep price of 1 shiny! Rarity of said shiny doesn't mean much, but I'd like it to be something I don't already have. Namely, the alolan starters, sallazle, ninetails, toxapex, toucannon, mimikyu, lycanroc, or lurantis.

Have a swell day~

Damian_Clareon
01-15-2017, 06:01 AM
It's getting harder and harder for people to detect hacked pokemon in this Gen. I personally took the time out of my day (only about 12 hours to do it) to catch a really high IV Necrozma. On top of that, I caught it in a Beast Ball. Beast Balls have a really low catch rate but it made actually catching it all the better.
It's really unlikely that someone would go out of their way to catch one as you get a Master Ball around that time but its possible. Also, since it is Lv.100, what probably happened is they took their Necrozma to the Bottle Cap trader and used Bottle Caps to increase the IVs to perfect stats. So, I suggest (if you are wondering if it is hacked) seeing if it has the ability to learn, or knows moves it shouldn't be able to know.
Just thought I would mention that it is most likely legit. :)

Zethanos
01-15-2017, 07:25 AM
I appreciate the input to say it's possibly legit. Which I mean yeah it's very possible someone did that but...

1. ITS A FREAKIN NECROZMA, not a shiny arceus. Like the amount of effort you'd need to go through to just catch it is ridiculous enough.
2. Assuming they actually caught the thing in a beast ball. You're gonna waste the ever rare bottle caps ON NECROZMA?
3. After ALLLLLL THAT EFFORT. You're gonna WONDER TRADE IT AWAY?!

Those just turn me off further and further down the list I go that this thing is possibly real.

- - - Updated - - -

But thank you for having my back on the matter

Damian_Clareon
01-15-2017, 07:48 PM
Well as far as the bottle caps go, its pretty easy to get the normal ones. And since Necrozma is a Legendary (unlike the UB) I'm pretty sure it automatically has 3IV whenever you fight it. Personally, I caught mine with near perfect IVs except Attack and Defense (pretty lucky on my part) but I know you can use the Poke Pelago Mine search to have your pokemon look for rare treasures. Sometimes you can get Gold Bottle Caps from that. The Festival area rarely gives out Gold Bottle Caps for the Lottery tickets once a day. As far as normal Bottle Caps, I personally have about 9 of them from wandering around, fishing, and getting them from people who put them on pokemon in the GTS. Once my Magearna is Lv.100, I plan on using 3 Bottle Caps on it to make it maxed out but would I WT it away? Nope.

Trust me though, that doesn't mean I haven't accidentally wonder traded something awesome away before. A friend of mine recently wanted to try out wonder trading on my 3DS and traded away one of my Cosmogs. Was pretty pissed about that but I have 11 Cosmogs now. I think its just really random. I mean, back in Gen 6 people used to WT all kinds of awesome stuff. Either it was a breedject or (like you were saying) they hacked it somehow. There was a time where someone WT'd a shiny Genesect to me. I was pretty excited about it so I kept doing it, someone else gave me another Genesect almost 2 trades after. Obviously they were hacked but still. Cant deny that it being hacked is a possibility though.