PDA

View Full Version : LF/FT (Lots of Legends/Shinies I need to get rid of!)

auroraborealis
01-16-2017, 02:19 AM
UPDATE!
With the new pokemon bank update I can now trade my extra shinies/legends (which I have quite a few of) in 7th gen if anyone's interested!!!
The pokemon I have for trade can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...X14/edit#gid=0
And the pokemon I'm looking for can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...d8A/edit#gid=0
My priority right now is completing my living dex, so I really need Cosmog or Cosmoem, Lunala, Pheromosa, and Celesteela, and a 6IV ditto (it CANNOT have been hyper trained, its original stats need to be 6IV) but I will gladly take anything on the LF list in exchange for something on the FT.

I want to complete my living dex so there's a few pokemon I'm looking for:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YT9VA4kP5GtyCHom-p96pthsVJiOHPTz4b_UyuFk1Bc/edit#gid=0

Basically the moon-exclusive legendary and ultra beasts, plus another type: null or cosmog/cosmoem

In return I can offer my extra sun-exclusive beasts, plus an extra tapu koko and shiny shiinotic I got from wonder trade.
I also have TONS of event legendaries and shinies, but they are on my alpha sapphire game so I won't be able to trade them until pokemon bank is updated to work with sun and moon.

The complete list is in the spreadsheet I linked.

Zethanos
01-16-2017, 03:08 AM
Are you aware that you actually get a cosmog yourself...? And that it evolves into ANOTHER solgaleo or lunala...?

auroraborealis
01-16-2017, 03:41 AM
Are you aware that you actually get a cosmog yourself...? And that it evolves into ANOTHER solgaleo or lunala...?

Yes, but I'm trying to make a living dex. So I want a cosmog, a cosmoem, AND one of each legendary
Plus the cosmog you get in game evolves into the same legend you already get, so the only way for me to get Lunala is to trade.

Zethanos
01-16-2017, 04:12 AM
So this "living dex" thing means you wants all 301 Pokémon laid out in the boxes one by one.

Sara13512
01-16-2017, 06:01 AM
Hey, I can give you any of those. Any preference for nature I can look for? I'm interested in your shiinotic :)

auroraborealis
01-16-2017, 06:27 AM
So this "living dex" thing means you wants all 301 Pokémon laid out in the boxes one by one.

Yep. I've already got the first 6 generations completed (with the exception of volcanion, I stil need one)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I can give you any of those. Any preference for nature I can look for? I'm interested in your shiinotic :)

Nope, I don't care what nature. Thanks! And you can trade any one of them? Which would you prefer to trade?

Damian_Clareon
01-16-2017, 06:44 AM
I have around 12-13 cosmogs. Maybe you'd like one or two? Message me an offer if you do. :)

Sara13512
01-17-2017, 01:50 AM
Doesn't matter too much to me really. Whichever you want more is fine. Type Null (got tons of these), celesteela and pheromosa I prefer to trade, but if you want anything else more it's fine. You can have one or two of them. :)

auroraborealis
01-19-2017, 12:06 AM
Doesn't matter too much to me really. Whichever you want more is fine. Type Null (got tons of these), celesteela and pheromosa I prefer to trade, but if you want anything else more it's fine. You can have one or two of them. :)

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with school. I'll take the Type Null then!
My FC is 0963-1999-4201, ign Aurora. What times are you usually available?

Sara13512
01-19-2017, 05:52 AM
That's alright, I've been pretty busy too with presentations and exams. My time zone is gmt -5 and I'm available after school usually around 3:30 to 5:00. If you can be online around those times, that would be great :)

If those times don't work for you, I can be around 6:00 to 12:00 midnight as well, but I don't come around those times as often.

auroraborealis
01-25-2017, 04:40 PM
With the new pokemon bank update I can now trade my extra shinies/legends (which I have quite a few of) in 7th gen if anyone's interested!!!
The pokemon I have for trade can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TlmsAx1FgEpSfVeZZ6qMHJ3z0CAslsWrNBhTNAOvX14/edit#gid=0
And the pokemon I'm looking for can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nokfVuCNDlJImhgixUiYf96lCFnCP7W5B3BdYeV8d8A/edit#gid=0
My priority right now is completing my living dex, so I really need Cosmog or Cosmoem, Lunala, Pheromosa, and Celesteela, and a 6IV ditto (it CANNOT have been hyper trained, its original stats need to be 6IV) but I will gladly take anything on the LF list in exchange for something on the FT.

auroraborealis
01-26-2017, 11:29 PM
For trade list updated with more pokes!!

Zethanos
01-27-2017, 12:25 AM
I'll give you a pheromosa for that shiny giratina

auroraborealis
01-27-2017, 12:34 AM
I'll give you a pheromosa for that shiny giratina

Cool, are you available to trade now?
My fc is 0963-1999-4201

Zethanos
01-27-2017, 12:59 AM
I am. My FC is 1177-8252-1392

Sara13512
01-28-2017, 05:35 AM
I can give celesteela, lunala and cosmog (or cosmoem or both if you wish).

I'm interested in your shiny virizion, shiny jirachi, mew, and shiny mewtwo. Let me know if you would like to trade and when you're available :)

auroraborealis
01-28-2017, 06:17 PM
I can give celesteela, lunala and cosmog (or cosmoem or both if you wish).

I'm interested in your shiny virizion, shiny jirachi, mew, and shiny mewtwo. Let me know if you would like to trade and when you're available :)

That would be awesome!! And if I could have both that would be great, thanks!
I have work this afternoon but I'll be around until then, I'll try to check the site every few minutes to see if I can catch you online.

Sara13512
01-28-2017, 09:04 PM
I'm online now if you'd like to trade :)

--edit--
Thanks for the trade :) Love to trade again!

Glagoo
02-20-2017, 09:17 PM
Hey, interested in your GF Keldeo, would you be interested in a self obtained Descartes Zygarde or Pokebank Regirock?

MoonlightShining
02-27-2017, 01:00 PM
Could someone give me a meloetta?