PDA

View Full Version : Bidoof protection thread

Mimispider
01-17-2017, 02:51 PM
so as i did the same thing on gen 6, i do it on gen 7 as well. if you want to adopt a bidoof, OR donate rare candies to the bidoofs, you can message me, comment on this thread OR join my group the bidoof protection club and comment about adopting a bidoof or donating :)

Zethanos
01-17-2017, 03:18 PM
What is this.

Mimispider
01-17-2017, 03:42 PM
What is this.

this is the bidoof protection thread. are u ready to trade for manaphy?

Inari
01-17-2017, 04:07 PM
No... just no..

Mimispider
01-17-2017, 04:29 PM
No... just no..

id rather u coment on this thread ONLY if u want to help the bidoofs. and some pokemon that are treated so batly do need a little help

Qrow Branwen.
01-17-2017, 04:33 PM
Helping pixels by giving you rare candies? How does that make sense

S.A. Natsu
01-17-2017, 04:39 PM
These things aren't real... js

I like fire 14
01-17-2017, 05:16 PM
I actually like Biddof. But how did you get them on Sun and Moon, is the pokebank out now?

Mimispider
01-17-2017, 06:09 PM
I actually like Biddof. But how did you get them on Sun and Moon, is the pokebank out now?

it isnt, but if anyone wants to adopt a bidoof, ill make sure to get them a bidoof:)

- - - Updated - - -

These things aren't real... js

what do you mean arent real?

- - - Updated - - -

Helping pixels by giving you rare candies? How does that make sense

by donating rare candies you can help level up the bidoofs. then the bidofs turn into bibarels and they can survive on their own

Qrow Branwen.
01-17-2017, 06:20 PM
Or everyone can keep their rare candies and you get a mod to close this thread and stop being ridiculous?

I like fire 14
01-17-2017, 06:23 PM
No don't close the thread I want a bidoof

Inari
01-17-2017, 06:35 PM
Well you've already got a group.. which baffles my mind but just keep everything to there please. It's just stupid and surely Mimi you feel silly for even thinking this is a good idea.. I agree with Aaron aka Qrow though, thread should be closed.

S.A. Natsu
01-17-2017, 06:41 PM
- - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I just mean these Pokémon are not living breathing entities that care that many people hate them and don't require rare candies to evolve and survive. Because they aren't real... and there's much more easier ways to evolve them without people giving away valuable rare candies. They evolve very early and can be evolved in minutes. But nvm me. I'm in awe lol

Mimispider
01-17-2017, 06:57 PM
- - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I just mean these Pokémon are not living breathing entities that care that many people hate them and don't require rare candies to evolve and survive. Because they aren't real... and there's much more easier ways to evolve them without people giving away valuable rare candies. They evolve very early and can be evolved in minutes. But nvm me. I'm in awe lol

i know its just for fun relax dudes. plus one perosn here said hes already interested. and since someone is interested i dont think u have the rights to do this now do ya?

Qrow Branwen.
01-17-2017, 06:58 PM
You don't think at all by the looks of things

S.A. Natsu
01-17-2017, 07:06 PM
i know its just for fun relax dudes. plus one perosn here said hes already interested. and since someone is interested i dont think u have the rights to do this now do ya?

I'm not exactly doing anything... except maybe confirming your mental status about these pixels. .-.

Yoda
01-18-2017, 06:20 AM
What is the point of this thread?

S.A. Natsu
01-18-2017, 06:33 AM
What is the point of this thread?

there is an animal, that doesn't exist, that most ppl don't like, and this thread is asking for your rare items and donation of this basically useless creature to keep it, which again does not even exist, alive and safe and protected against those whose personal preference is that they do not like it, so that it doesn't become offended by your possible dislike, so it can survive... ok I'm done i have no idea yodamore. I tried tho.

Yoda
01-18-2017, 06:44 AM
Wow even I couldn't be this wrong

Mimispider
01-18-2017, 02:04 PM
Wow even I couldn't be this wrong

i didnt see you having a fight on the mimikyu protection club. anyway its my thread and i want it opened. theres a ton of ppl who release them and thats not fair enough. now leave me laone and stop judging me because im way better than u careless ppl. i bet your heart is made out of stone or ice

Inari
01-18-2017, 02:11 PM
Oh no the Pokemon we release have feelings and care and are sad. We should protect them and not release them. Honestly I love some of my Pokemon but I would never go this far.. This is just really really sad. And in no way does this make you "better" than us. It's just embarrassing really.

Qrow Branwen.
01-18-2017, 02:31 PM
Better than "u" coming from someone who is too lazy to hunt their own rare candies and is scamming people of theirs.. k

Mimispider
01-18-2017, 05:41 PM
Better than "u" coming from someone who is too lazy to hunt their own rare candies and is scamming people of theirs.. k

first of all im not scamming and i have evolved over 100 bidoofs, but the rare candies from the pgl are no longer a thing. and im not scamming ask anyone who has traded with me that im not a scammer

S.A. Natsu
01-18-2017, 06:39 PM
first of all im not scamming and i have evolved over 100 bidoofs, but the rare candies from the pgl are no longer a thing. and im not scamming ask anyone who has traded with me that im not a scammer

What exactly do you do with all these Bidoof...

Zethanos
01-18-2017, 08:16 PM
I'm ready to trade that manaphy to you whenever you like. For the dragalge right?

- - - Updated - - -

And for those asking, this thread is trying to spread the reach of NABA. The National Asociation of Bidoof Adoption. By adopting a bidoof today and feeding it nothing but rare candies, you too can help the conservation and propagation of a nearly endangered species.

VictiniBlastDP
01-18-2017, 08:35 PM
I don't even know anymore...

UltraSound
01-19-2017, 03:47 PM
I don't exactly understand the reason for this thread either, but as I see it's caused a fair bit of controversy I'm going to close it.
If you want to, uh, protect Bidoofs? Go ahead, I won't stop you, but as I see this at the moment, this is kind of pointless and does give off a slightly scam-ish vibe.