PDA

View Full Version : shiny volcanion from trade

Mimispider
01-30-2017, 03:14 PM
im not posting this thread to brag, im just doing it to share the excitement.
so i was wonder trading in pokemon moon hoping for osme shinies while watching videos, so i wasnt looking at my screen. when i initiated the next wonder trade, i went to see what i got form the last one and i saw a volcanion. i was like uhh another volcnaion i have like 3 of them. when i tapped on it i saw that it was SHINY with a bunch of hacked ribbons and pokerus. have you ever got a shiny legendary or event from wonder trades? feel free to comment below. if someone desnt believe me, let me know in the comments and ill make sure to post a picture of it

UltraSound
02-01-2017, 09:56 AM
I got a shiny Porygon Z once and gave it to my friend cause I knew they like Porygon Z. My friend did some digging and Arceus knows how they found out from the depths of the internet that someone had been cloning their shiny Porygon Z and spamming the WT with them. If I recall right, they did some talking, my friend sent the Porygon Z over to them and had it nicknamed to make it slightly more "unique" I guess. I know a clone's still a clone, but we never used it to anything but in-game battles, post-story, so I don't see much wrong with it :P

Sara13512
02-03-2017, 01:32 AM
I've gotten a shiny palkia lvl 100 from wonder trade. Took dozens of trades before that happened though.

S.A. Natsu
02-03-2017, 02:58 AM
Pretty sure I got a shiny 6IV Cresselia on WT last gen from the hacker AusLove and released it afterward.

Mimispider
02-03-2017, 01:06 PM
My volcanio is form Sakati.TV