PDA

View Full Version : Mimi's pokemon emporioum

Mimispider
02-04-2017, 03:14 PM
hello everyone.
for the mods that are reading this, go to my profile and delete EVERY thread except this one.
i decided to start trading more than shiny pokemon. im trading ANY pokemon. any pokemon you need, comment here. you can customize your pokemon, attack items u want etc. but its not a giveaway sadly, so im making this a trade. the unique thing is that you pm me what you are offering, and i give you somthing like an ultra pokemon. you can customize the level, gender, shininess, nature and ability. i dont do IV or EV, but i cna attack any item thats obtainable in gen 7. also if you want for example a weavile holding a power bracelet, you will have to give something worth the BP. but dont waste time calculating all those benefits. just pm what you are offering, and i'll reply within 1 hour to tell you which customizations you cna apply to your pokemon.

NOTE: IF YOU DONT WANT TO ORDER A POKEMON AND JUST WRITE SOMETHING YOU DIDNT LIKE, VISITOR MSG ME OR PM. THE COMMENT SECTION IN THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR ORDERS. ALSO FOR SHINY POKEMON YOU CANT CUSTOMIZE GENDER LEVEL ABILITY AND NATURE. ONLY ITEM. FOR NORMAL POKEMON OR HA YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE EVERYTHING

Zethanos
02-04-2017, 05:39 PM
If I were to offer a perfect IV beast ball necrozma?

Mimispider
02-04-2017, 05:40 PM
If I were to offer a perfect IV beast ball necrozma?

for a perfect IV necrozma, ill msg you right now