PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR GEN 7 CLONER

Mimispider
02-05-2017, 10:52 AM
so if any of you has a sun and moon powersave, feel free to comment donw below because i want some of my pokemon cloned and shinified, whoever can do any of those 2, comment down here, or pm me.

UltraSound
02-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Just for further reference in case you're going to trade these pokémon you're having cloned and shinified, please state they were cloned/shinified as they are no longer considered legit and shouldn't be advertised as such.

Mimispider
02-05-2017, 12:30 PM
Just for further reference in case you're going to trade these pokémon you're having cloned and shinified, please state they were cloned/shinified as they are no longer considered legit and shouldn't be advertised as such.

well i was gonna clone all my shinies, trade the hacked ones with passerbies and use the legits here

Inari
02-05-2017, 12:33 PM
If it's cloned with an outside device such as powersaves it wouldn't be classed as legitimitate anymore. So you still need to tell people seeing as not everyone is okay with cloning or the use of external devices.

Mimispider
02-05-2017, 12:34 PM
If it's cloned with an outside device such as powersaves it wouldn't be classed as legitimitate anymore. So you still need to tell people seeing as not everyone is okay with cloning or the use of external devices.

ok :)

Zethanos
02-05-2017, 09:22 PM

I don't agree with that "it's not legitimate" thing. Explain how an identical copy of a legitimate Pokémon isn't legitimate without saying "because it's cloned." It's the exact same Pokémon down to every details so there's no reason it shouldn't be legitnate

Inari
02-05-2017, 09:52 PM
I don't agree with that "it's not legitimate" thing. Explain how an identical copy of a legitimate Pokémon isn't legitimate without saying "because it's cloned." It's the exact same Pokémon down to every details so there's no reason it shouldn't be legitnate

because in Gen 7 the only way to do so is with an external device. Which is hacking the game.

S.A. Natsu
02-06-2017, 01:14 AM

Explain how an identical copy of a legitimate Pokémon isn't legitimate without saying "because it's cloned."

This sentence is amazing. I'm gonna believe it wasn't typed with a straight face.

UltraSound
02-06-2017, 07:16 PM

I'd hate to derail the thread more than what's been already done, but technically speaking, as the only way to clone pokémon in gen 7 is through external devices as Tam said, cloning a legitimate pokémon with an external device can be considered making modifications to it. At the least it is making modifications to the game - cloning is doing something that shouldn't legitimately be possible, and thus any goods obtained through this method, even if it was creating a duplicate of an already existing thing, it's still been obtained illegitimately. And even if the original is still in "legitimate" condition, it has still been used for gaining goods.

I like fire 14
02-06-2017, 09:08 PM
I'd hate to derail the thread more than what's been already done, but technically speaking, as the only way to clone pokémon in gen 7 is through external devices as Tam said, cloning a legitimate pokémon with an external device can be considered making modifications to it. At the least it is making modifications to the game - cloning is doing something that shouldn't legitimately be possible, and thus any goods obtained through this method, even if it was creating a duplicate of an already existing thing, it's still been obtained illegitimately. And even if the original is still in "legitimate" condition, it has still been used for gaining goods.

I agree with this though I want to ask abou the last thing you said "And even if the original is still in "legitimate" condition, it has still been used for gaining goods.", doesthis mean that the original pokemon will then be considered an illegitimate pokemon?

S.A. Natsu
02-06-2017, 10:25 PM
I agree with this though I want to ask abou the last thing you said "And even if the original is still in "legitimate" condition, it has still been used for gaining goods.", doesthis mean that the original pokemon will then be considered an illegitimate pokemon?

Depends on the individual but by definition, yes it would. It's not a question of if cloning is "hacking." External methods or internally, it all is, "hacking." The question isn't that so much as what the inidividual is comfortable with. I have one or two gen 6 clones my friend did with the trade glitch. They are, again, by definition, hacked. The clone shouldn't exist. I consider it "legit," and fair to own despite that because of my individual level of comfort with it. Someone else might not be comfortable owning it, though, and that's their right.

UltraSound
02-08-2017, 04:06 PM

What Justin above me said, but to explain it with my own words;
It doesn't necessarily turn the pokémon into an illegit one, but it does mean it's been "touched" by hacking. It's been used for it. It can't be detected as far as I know, so it shouldn't really matter, but it does kind of lessen the value of the original pokémon to make a duplicate of it. The more there is of thing X, the less valuable it is.

Mimispider
02-08-2017, 04:33 PM
EXCUSE ME EVERYONE but this is a thread abut cloners posting that they can clone my pokemon. you are changing the subject of this threads and i would appreciate it if u msged eachother instead of derailing or whatever its called this thread.