PDA

View Full Version : Festive Plaza Trading Facilities Central

laboaka
02-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Ok, now this may not be exactly the same as the Friend Safaries back in Gen 6, but having recently read this reddit guide (https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/5hm77y/a_guide_to_making_the_most_of_festival_plaza/) about Festival Plaza's ins and outs, a particular line stood out to me:

"•You can re-order your Plaza and put your facilities in different places. This is not just cosmetic - you can buy facilities from other players, but only the one they have chosen to put in the first slot. If you have a good facility people might want, put it first!"

Festival Plaza has a lot of good facilities that can help make one's life and gameplay easier in many aspects. Provided that players have, at most, 1500 FC's available (for all 5-star facilities, the max level), Facility Trades can be organized to help make each other's Festival Plaza a Central Hub/Ease-Of-Access centre for most needs, and ESPECIALLY for the version-exclusive facilities. ;)

Seeing as the Reddit thread assorted to Facility trading has been inactive for the past 2 months, I figured it would be worth a try to make a topic about Festive Plaza Facility Trades here, seeing as we do have a more focused community on these games. Heck, might as well sticky this topic to the appropriate section if enough users want to help each other out with some cool facilities to trade over. :D

Me, personally, I have a 5-Star Team Red Dye shop. Any Moon players who might want to bling out their characters with bright red colours, feel free to arrange a Facility trade with me sometime. All I am really asking for are other 5-star Dye Shops (I am very into Trainer Custiomization XD).

Hope this helps out people make the most of Festive Plaza. Have fun, people! :D