PDA

View Full Version : LF Rareball Natu;

nokuto
02-19-2017, 11:38 AM
Looking for a specific Rareball Natu with Synchronize ability & Adamant nature along with eggmoves.

I'm okay with these types of Pokeball:
- Moonball
- Friendball
- Fastball
- Duskball / Luxuryball / Premierball (maybe)

These Eggmoves:
- Drill Peck
- Feint Attack
- Zen Headbutt
- Sucker Punch

If someone can get me this specific Rareball Natu, I am willing to trade one of the following options below.
You can only choose one!

1. One/Two* Random Shiny Pokemon I have sitting in my box (XY/ORAS/Pokebank)
2. Three Rareball/HA Pokemon
3. One (Legend) Event I have (you can ask for a specific one but it all depends if I have it or not)

*It'll be nice if it has some decent IVs c: but its not a must though.

Thank you!

JoeyRatt68
03-26-2017, 02:34 AM
Hi! Believe I could get you a Friend/Moon Ball Natu! I have Soulsilver, so I can tranfer and then breed it up in Sun. Also, I could see if I could breed some good IVs onto it! Although it may take a while, for all the transfering and breeding...

Wait, I don't know if you can legally have a Natu with those moves, since it can only have one father, and while Murkrow hets Drill Peck, Feint Attack and Sucker Punch, it can't have Zen Headbutt. Unless you know of a way to get a Natu with that move..?

nokuto
03-27-2017, 10:53 AM
Thank you, I would appreciate that! IVs are optional and quite a hassle (to some) so don't worry TOO much about it! Im more focused on the ability, nature & eggmoves xD No worries, Im very patient when it comes to that so take your time and let me know what you'll like in return [if you would, send me a PM of your list]

Well I wrote this down months ago so I think this should be accurate (copying from Serebii.net)

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/egg/177.shtml

Also not gonna list both evolution xD

Drill Peck - Fearow, Dodrio & Pikipek
Feint Attack - Murkrow
Zen Headbutt - Hoothoot
Sucker Punch - Murkrow & Rowlet

Well if its a hassle after all, you can ignore Zen Headbutt 0: It just means A TON of breeding xD Like seriously >_> which I tend to ignore because I dislike that but I like breeding tons of eggs since I have tons of patience for :3c

BUT IT IS POSSIBLE but if its too much of a hassle (ugh sorry lol I just realize) again, those will just be fine by me n-n