PDA

View Full Version : Beast Ball Lunala

S.A. Natsu
02-23-2017, 02:44 AM
I'm looking for a Beast Ball Lunala. I don't have a ton of Pokemon, but I do have shinies and a couple of Beast Ball Pokemon. As well as other Pokemon to offer for one. I am looking only for a legit captured, Beast Ball Lunala from the game. This might mean someone might have to trade over Beast Balls out of their game and restart their game, and then trade the Beast Balls back into the game in order to accomplish this, or some other method. Either way, I don't necessarily expect anyone to fulfill this. All I know is I do not want any liars, hackers, game manipulators, cheaters, etc to make me any offers on this. I can restart my own Moon game to accomplish this if I have to, I just was looking for an easier method. So, if anybody can do this for me, we can work out a deal and make this trade happen! Thanks in advance if anyone is able.

UltraSound
02-23-2017, 04:02 PM
I'm playing through Moon and plan to restart after I finish it anyway so I can get as many legendaries and Silvally as I want legitimately, so I could catch one for you no prob. If ex. you were to give me a couple of Beast Balls I could catch the Lunala in one for you. (I don't have any left on Sun and since you get the balls post game that's not happening either)
Edit: I could return the balls used to you after I've gotten to the post game quest)

S.A. Natsu
02-23-2017, 08:04 PM
That'd be perfect!! I can send you some Beast Balls whenever I locate you. Anything in particular you want? Some shiny or Beast Ball Pokémon or something? Name it and I can do everything I'm able to obtain it as best possible.

UltraSound
02-23-2017, 09:33 PM
I'll be online tomorrow forward! In Moon I'm playing as a guy named Kimmo so look for that :P
I'm not really looking for anything, give me whatever you feel like, I won't be mad if it's a 15lvl yungoos :P

UltraSound
03-14-2017, 04:50 PM
yay I did the thing