PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Rowlet Trade

Octohawk
03-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Hello Everyone. It's been quite a long time since I was on last but I need a bit of help now. Basically I got Sun as a Christmas gift and I decided that I would soft reset for a shiny rowlet.

Long story short, it's been almost 3 months now and I want to actually play the game.
But I want to go through this great adventure with a shiny rowlet because I think the colors are so nice.

So the trade. I have a whole bunch of shinies (a few entire boxes) on my copy of x and omega ruby, but I don't have pokebank. Basically, I would trade you the shiny on X or ruby, and then we would trade for the rowlet on a 7th gen game. I'm not worried about iv's or anything like that, I only ask that it is a low-ish level. In return, I have a whole bunch of different shinies and a whole bunch of battle-ready (Perfect iv's, good moveset and nature, etc.) shinies that you can choose from! I could probably even offer 2 depending on which you wanted.

I know it would be more work than a regular trade and require trust on both sides, but I really appreciate the help if anyone would be able to do this for me!

Thanks
-Sam

Zethanos
03-12-2017, 11:46 PM
You want one bred...? I guess I could do that again for you... I've done it once already.

Octohawk
03-13-2017, 02:51 AM
I mean, that would be great if you could. Before you start that though, is there anything specific that you want? I don't want you to go through that whole process if I don't even have something you want. I have a bunch of different shinies and a few battle ready ones. I also have a few event ones if you are looking more that direction.

Zethanos
03-13-2017, 07:27 PM
Any shiny works. I can always trade it for something else if I have it already.

Octohawk
03-13-2017, 10:11 PM
That works for me. I guess just shoot me a message when you have it then and we can set up a trade time?

Hey also, I got pokebank so we don't have to do the back and forth trade. I can just trade right on Sun so no need to worry about that.

Zethanos
03-14-2017, 10:49 PM
Alright. I'm gonna try using the magikarp method rather than just breeding rowlet after rowlet. They actually take a decent amount of time to hatch, and magikarps tend to take much less time.

- - - Updated - - -

When I bred my rowlet it took around 300 eggs. 350-375 I think...so I'm hoping the magikarps will make it happen much quicker. Granted I didn't have the shiny charm back then, but still.