PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Shiny grass/fire pokemon sun/moon starters.

seemaru22
07-22-2017, 12:56 AM
Looking for the shiny versions of the Fire/Grass starters from sun/moon. I have couple pages of shinys im willing to trade for them. I dont care what lvl they are or evolution state. Just post below if you have them and are willing to trade.

My friend code is 1332-7904-6688.

Edit: I have old event pokemon im willing to trade also.

Zethanos
08-09-2017, 11:10 PM
I may be misreading your post a bit here and I'm sorry for that, but the post made it seem like you want JUST incineroar or decidueye...but the title made it sound like you want grass and fire type shinies in general...so which is it...?

Pokilein
08-10-2017, 07:18 AM
Do you have shiny Giratina Event? I have a shiny Litten for it. :)

I like fire 14
08-10-2017, 12:12 PM
I may be misreading your post a bit here and I'm sorry for that, but the post made it seem like you want JUST incineroar or decidueye...but the title made it sound like you want grass and fire type shinies in general...so which is it...?

It actually does say starters in the title. Seemaru22 is looking for shiny starters from pokemon sun and moon.

Zethanos
08-11-2017, 12:13 AM
It actually does say starters in the title. Seemaru22 is looking for shiny starters from pokemon sun and moon.

It says "shiny grass/fire pokemon (which could mean typing in general) sun and moon starters" (which could mean them included. For all I know he could have meant to put a comma in there and didn't. So that's why I asked. I was asking whether he was including the general rulings, or the started in general.