PDA

View Full Version : LF: Shiny Type: Null/Silvally

UltraSound
08-27-2017, 11:51 AM
I know this is a massive stretch to find someone with one, but I'm looking for a legit shiny Type: Null or Silvally.

Null would be preferred, but I'll take anything as long as it's legit. No 3rd party devices or downloads used. I'm talking soft resetting for one because that's the only way to obtain it. (And no, it's not shiny locked. It is very much possible to get one, I'm just extremely unlucky. And impatient.) I tried it for a long time myself but didn't have any luck so I'm reaching out.

I'm willing to trade quite literally anything. I have a handful of events, legendaries and shinies, let me know if you're looking for something specific. I'm willing to trade multiple of them for one shiny Null/Silvally. If you want a specific shiny, I'll even breed/hunt it for you.

Zethanos
09-02-2017, 03:53 PM
Now see this hurts me a bit on the inside...like...so I'm a real big collector. I don't use things but I collect them because I like them. So I have a shiny silvally. Is it legit? I have no idea. Would I like to trade it? Not really, but if it means that much to you, I could give it up, considering I don't use it. So is there any way for me to check that it's real...?

UltraSound
09-02-2017, 05:13 PM
Now see this hurts me a bit on the inside...like...so I'm a real big collector. I don't use things but I collect them because I like them. So I have a shiny silvally. Is it legit? I have no idea. Would I like to trade it? Not really, but if it means that much to you, I could give it up, considering I don't use it. So is there any way for me to check that it's real...?

That would be so sweet! I just want to emphasize, if you do not actually want to give it up or start reconsidering, that's fine. I realize it's a very rare shiny that's hard to part with - which does make me question the legality of that Silvally. It's highly unlikely someone would just trade something as rare as that away if it were legit. It's very likely a hack or at least a copy, we'll see. Can you give me all the info you can on it? Everything from date met, where met, moveset and ability and most importantly the ribbons, if it has any. I'd also like to know how you got it, GTS, random trade, WonderTrade? Other than checking all the info on it I'm not sure on a sure way to check the legality.

Zethanos
09-03-2017, 05:25 AM
Well like I said, I don't use it...I just have it for collection purposes...plus, with ultra sun and moon coming out, I can reset my game and try and get it myself if I really wanted it...I got it off the gts for a legendary some time ago. As for details...

Silvally
In pokeball
Lvl: 100
OT: Sadiago
ID no. 500605
Nature: Docile
Date met: 11/26/2016
Where: Aether Paradise
Level met: apparently lvl 40
Ability RKS System

It's moveset is shadow claw, multi attack, steel wing, dragon claw. It has no ribbons. And it only has 3 perfect IV's

UltraSound
09-03-2017, 10:56 AM
Well like I said, I don't use it...I just have it for collection purposes...plus, with ultra sun and moon coming out, I can reset my game and try and get it myself if I really wanted it...I got it off the gts for a legendary some time ago. As for details...

Silvally
In pokeball
Lvl: 100
OT: Sadiago
ID no. 500605
Nature: Docile
Date met: 11/26/2016
Where: Aether Paradise
Level met: apparently lvl 40
Ability RKS System

It's moveset is shadow claw, multi attack, steel wing, dragon claw. It has no ribbons. And it only has 3 perfect IV's

Well, it does definitely sound perfectly legit to me - nothing pops up as a sure give away. More than likely a clone, but I'm lowering my standards at this point :P
Are you sure you don't want anything for it?

Zethanos
09-03-2017, 11:53 PM
If you've got a shiny you don't want, that's fine. If not, then whatever. Like I said, I had it as a collection item. I wasn't using it for anything.

UltraSound
09-04-2017, 11:20 AM
I think I have something laying around I don't need, I'd feel terrible if I didn't give you anything of value for it.
My FC is 0834-1722-4558, if I recall right my IGN is Citrus. :P

Zethanos
09-04-2017, 09:31 PM
My FC is 1177-8252-1392. Ign is Jay. I'll be on around 10pm eastern if you wanna trade tonight.

UltraSound
09-05-2017, 12:35 PM
I think that's like 5am for me...any chance we could reschedule? <:P I mean, I can try to get up at 5am, trade then go back to sleep but I'd veeeeeery much prefer not to, you know? :P I can stay up till like 2am (got work tomorrow, I want at least a couple of hours of shut eye) so that would be 7pm for you, I think.

Zethanos
09-05-2017, 05:02 PM
5 or 6 for me work.

UltraSound
09-05-2017, 10:28 PM
Those work fantastic! I'll be online from 5 to 6. I'll be in the chatbox so you'll catch me more easily, or you can send me a message, I'll update the page every now and then.

- - - Updated - - -

Trade has been completed, thank you a thousand times!