PDA

View Full Version : JPN Trade Shop

Porygon-ZZZ
09-01-2017, 09:20 PM
So, I have a goal of having 1 of every single Pokemon in both English and Japanese. This got me thinking that there may be others who collect Japanese Pokemon, so I figured I'd create this Shop so people can get Japanese named Pokemon and trade JPN pokemon. :)

I will update this list as I get more doubles of things.

Mostly looking for other JPN Pokemon but would also take breedjects with egg moves, especially a Munchlax or Snorlax with Seed Bomb and Ice Punch.

For trade:

Ralts | Level 1 | Male
OT: カザヤ
Mild Nature
Synchronize Ability
Egg Moves:
~Shadow Sneak
~Destiny Bond

Ralts | Level 3 | Female
OT: マ一リン
Jolly Nature
Ability: Synchronize
Egg Moves:
~Shadow Sneak

Zigzagoon | Level 2 | Female
OT: 139
Hardy Nature
Ability: Pick Up
Egg Moves: None.

Zigzagoon | Level 12 | Male
OT: だ一ね一
Careful Nature
Ability: Pick Up

Fletchling | Level 1 | Female
Caught in: Fast Ball
OT: オボロ
Modest Nature
Ability: Gale Wings

Goomy | Level 1 | Female
OT: やきたく
Modest Nature
Ability: Hydration
Egg Moves: None

Gible | Level 1 | Male
OT: ね一さ
Naive Nature
Ability: Sand Veil
Egg Moves:
~Sand Tomb
~Mud Shot

Ritz
09-01-2017, 10:15 PM
Hey i have a Japanese Palkia and i would like to trade it for an english one.

Porygon-ZZZ
09-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Hey i have a Japanese Palkia and i would like to trade it for an english one.

I have an English Palkia, however it has a nickname of PinkDragon although that is the only Palkia I have unfortunately, I know some people don't like Nicknames if you don't mind Nicknames, I'm happy to trade it :) It's a Sassy Nature and Lv. 70.

SillyGilly
09-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Hello! I have quite a few japanese name pokemon usually I trade them since I prefer to breed and nickname my own.

I don't know what I would want for them or if you need these ones or not but I have these with a japanese name: Hawlucha Lv. 100, Tyrantum Lv. 100, Helioptile Lv. 94, Sylveon Lv. 100, two Salazzle one lv. 100 and one lv. 96, Crabominable Lv. 91, Comfey Lv. 46, Goodra Lv. 100, and Trevenant Lv. 100.

iv's on the lv. 100 salazzle look pretty good but for the others they are pretty low. I have others with japanese names but I haven't had the chance to breed them yet.

Porygon-ZZZ
09-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Hello! I have quite a few japanese name pokemon usually I trade them since I prefer to breed and nickname my own.

I don't know what I would want for them or if you need these ones or not but I have these with a japanese name: Hawlucha Lv. 100, Tyrantum Lv. 100, Helioptile Lv. 94, Sylveon Lv. 100, two Salazzle one lv. 100 and one lv. 96, Crabominable Lv. 91, Comfey Lv. 46, Goodra Lv. 100, and Trevenant Lv. 100.

iv's on the lv. 100 salazzle look pretty good but for the others they are pretty low. I have others with japanese names but I haven't had the chance to breed them yet.

I'll be honest I don't think I have anything good enough to trade for those ;-;

SillyGilly
09-04-2017, 09:37 PM
It's alright if anything pokemon with egg moves, transfer moves etc. are cool to have if you have them. Like I said any japanese pokemon I have will be traded anyway- I'd rather give them to someone who wants them for a goal like yours than put them on the gts or leave them to sit in a box ^_^

I'm also trying to complete the Nat.Dex in pokebank so anything from gens 1-2 are good, I'm working backwards from gen 5 now since I finished 7 and most of 6

Porygon-ZZZ
09-05-2017, 02:03 PM
It's alright if anything pokemon with egg moves, transfer moves etc. are cool to have if you have them. Like I said any japanese pokemon I have will be traded anyway- I'd rather give them to someone who wants them for a goal like yours than put them on the gts or leave them to sit in a box ^_^

I'm also trying to complete the Nat.Dex in pokebank so anything from gens 1-2 are good, I'm working backwards from gen 5 now since I finished 7 and most of 6

The only egg move mons I have are Jolly Ponyta with Morning Sun and Modest Turtwig with Earth Power that's off the top of my head though. I'm waiting for a DS charger to be delivered so can't actually check at the moment.

SillyGilly
09-10-2017, 11:47 PM
The only egg move mons I have are Jolly Ponyta with Morning Sun and Modest Turtwig with Earth Power that's off the top of my head though. I'm waiting for a DS charger to be delivered so can't actually check at the moment.

Those would be cool to have, if you want to trade any of my mons for those I would be happy to do that.
(when you get your charger that is :0

Yoda
09-18-2017, 01:04 PM
Amy <-< I have tons of Japanese pokes you can have