PDA

View Full Version : Kalos hat Pikachu giveaway

I like fire 14
10-24-2017, 07:55 AM
I'm doing another hat Pikachu giveaway, this time for Kalos hat Pikachu. This giveaway will be done in pretty much the same was as the previous ones.

I have 14 Pikachu which I recieved by reseting my game multiple times and moving the Pikachu into Pokebank, and are 100% legit, the are not hacked or cloned or anything.

I believe the Pikachu will have at least 3 IVs maxed as it is an event pokemon, though I have no way of telling what IVs are maxed on each Pikachu, so I can't give away anything with specific IVs. I also want to add that since I had to reset my game to get each Pikachu and items can't be transferred to the Pokebank, the Pikachu will not come with Pikashunium Z. Anyway, here's some other details about all the Pikachu that will be the same no matter which one you recieve:
-In a regular Pokeball, not a Cherish ball
-All males, no females
-Hardy nature
-Ability is Static
-OT: Ash
-ID: 011814
-Moves: Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Electro Ball

If you want a hat Pikachu, leave a comment on the thread. The first 14 to comment will receive a single Pikachu each. As people comment, I will update this post to show how many Pikachu are left.
Also I'll be doing this with the Alola hat Pikachu so I'll be making another thread like this next week.

I currently have 9 Pikachu left

EDIT: I know I've said previously that I'd be doing these giveaways for all the hat Pikachu but I also thought that the movie hat Pikachu was the same as the Kanto hat Pikachu, and it has now come to my attention that they are actually slightly different. Unfortunately, I cannot get codes for the movie hat Pikachu, I won't even be able to get myself one because I won't be at home during the distribution, so I will not be doing a giveaway for the movie hat Pikachu. Sorry if I have disappointed anyone.

Kraator
10-24-2017, 08:27 AM
Yay first! I would like one fire thank you! ^_^

S.A. Natsu
10-24-2017, 01:52 PM
I will have one

Knight7
10-24-2017, 11:50 PM
I want one please!

keyblade
10-25-2017, 09:50 PM
one please kalos hat pikachu

Zethanos
10-28-2017, 04:13 AM
Already got mine, just saying there’s a guy offering a shiny arceus for one...

I like fire 14
11-25-2017, 07:38 PM
It's the 25th now and as I said in the Alola hat thread, this giveaway is now over